Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different styles of Sahariana Trousers?

Hi All,

I have been searching for a set off mint to good condition Sahariana trouser to finish off my full mannequin for a number years now, and from all the Sahariana trouser I have seen have been off the same style (see images), now a few days back I was casing some Rank pips so I e-mail a few dealers that I have done business in the past, and in fact the dealer I had originally purchase my Sahraiana shirt from, and I ask him if he knew anyone who had a set for sale, and he came back saying he had a friend who had a set, so he sent me images, but at first I didn't notice the difference there were, as I only knew off one style? So I am asking if these are from another service in the Tropical field.

The Sahariana I know have 4 metal belt hooks and the cut is different, to the "V" on the back off the trousers, plus no belt hooks on the set being offered to me. Or are these a private purchase that the SS solider order, and was it for a Officer?

Thanks for you assistance,

Lou
    Attached Files

the are not for Waffen SS model,any story abaut privat purchase is a dealer dream here,my father told me that all combat clothing he has worn was get via unit depot .

Comment

But the trousers you have been offered is a breeches ?
      Not a long straight trousers ?
      The picture you posted is typical for this breeches , offered sometimes as WSS
      or KM ...
      nick

Comment

Thanks wehl, and Nick for the info you have provided. I am giving these a miss.

Lou

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X