JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Der Fuhrer Cuff Titles - RZM Tags Near Sequentially Numbered - Break Them Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Der Fuhrer Cuff Titles - RZM Tags Near Sequentially Numbered - Break Them Up?

Got these Der Fuhrer Cuff Titles many years ago from the son of Vet along with a few other minor Dachau items (volunteer SS tabs and party flag).

I am going to sell them now and common sense says break them up and sell separately. The numbers are pretty darn close to each other. Some fellow collectors would like just one example, but in this case is better to sell as a group? I have never found such a grouping, ever.

Are there other collectors that would want to keep three nearly sequential SS RZM cuff titles? Either way, I am happy to share with WAF members something I found out of the woodwork along my collecting way.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Colorado; 06-14-2014, 07:02 PM.
    Alitur vitium vivitque tegendo

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Great cts

Comment

They are not consecutive and I would have no problem breaking them up. very nice titles for sure, good luck!

Kevin

Comment

Thanks gentlemen, appreciate the input. Here are couple more up close.
              Attached Files

Comment

To me I totally understand youre point of view . However , I dont think youre gonna find a buyer for 3 of these unless you reduce the price substantially . JMO

Comment

Very nice Indeed one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig H View Post
                    To me I totally understand youre point of view . However , I dont think youre gonna find a buyer for 3 of these unless you reduce the price substantially . JMO

I have to agree with Craig on this one ... What does it matter ?
                    Regards
                    David

Comment

That´s a matter of taste, IMO. I can see the beauty in having three so close, but on the other hand it´s a lot of money. But there is always someone willing to buy all three, if you just wait long enough. IMO.

Comment

It's always a shame when a grouping is broken up - but this is not a grouping - it just happens to be three of the same (unissued) cuffband that were manufactured at the same time.

Breaking these up is not really splitting them in a grouping sense. I would go for it, generate some funds and make three SS insignia collectors happy!

Tom

Comment

Sweet to see 3 Der Fuhrer cuffs together! I have not seen that for around 10 years or so. I think its not a big crime to break it up.

Cheers
                          //Felix

Comment

Yes, very nice cuff titles. I hope you actually purchased four and are keeping one for yourself!

Comment

Thank you all for the posts and helpful PM's. You all know who you are, and I appreciate your advice.

Yes, it was pretty conclusive that keeping together did not make much sense.

Happy Father's Day.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X