X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking About Latvian Specials........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...285787219&rd=1

REFUND POLICY:

You Will get 3 days inspection period since item received. You will need to inform me within 3 days since item received, that you willing to return it. Item must be returned in exactly the same condition (not damaged, scratched, broken, etc...). Item must be returned in the same box using the same packing materials. If you will meet all above conditions you will be refunded

This guy should be burnt alive ........ hey babe....got a match?

Hey Manny,

We have mentioned this crook before in our "To expose or not" thread
    It just keep geting better. Stay away from this guy!

Thanks
    Michael

Comment

Originally posted by MGN
      Hey Manny,

We have mentioned this crook before in our "To expose or not" thread
      It just keep geting better. Stay away from this guy!

Thanks
      Michael
      "TO EXPOSE OR NOT"!? ....what kind of xxx question is this? It compares only to the title of that TV Show called "Who wants to be a millionaire?"; everybody wants to be a millionaire (in Euros or £ !) and crooks oughta be exposed...all of them !
      When I was in Milan during one of the major Militaria Shows two weeks ago, I did gather a nice collection of well and lesser known Italian and Euro crooks' calling cards,including Mr. MALCOM FISHER's OF REGIMENTAL's FAME to be shared with you,but I must have forgottem them somewhere while checking a sidecap out or pretending to be interested in the repro of a Roman Gladius or rather in the vendor's wife's b@@bs !
      Helmut Weitze had a "beautiful" chicken-wire/camo LW helmet....it was a very "rare" specimen in that the net used to cover it was a tight woven mesh net with that peculiar US twist patented a few years after the ending of the hostilities!Needless to say my request to take a couple of shots to show my "colleague who is 'minding the shop' in the nearby pavillion' has been kindly rejected !Always on Weitze's stand there was an interesting array of repro trousers and tunics offered as genuine!No need to move to Latvia to find these pirates,and no need to ask that question, imo!
      Manny

Comment

other known fakers?

hello, are there other known fakers then the ones you mentioned (Weitze and Regimentals)? and is everithing they post fake or most of it?

Olivier

I'm interested in Dutch and Flemish stuf, but the problem is that I don't know much about it
        My expertise lies in Belgian OMD

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X