SS foreign volunteer arm shield map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS foreign volunteer arm shield map

Does anyone have a better quality pic of this?
    Attached Files

Hi,

you should ask Rene, i think it is taken from his website isn't it ?

See You

Vince

Comment

Its all over the internet and Rene took it from a book cover, I was wondering if anyone had a better quality or bigger pic....

Comment

good question. I always wanted one too.
        It is in an old book or two somewhere in my collection, but they were small.

Comment

I got the map from the back cover of Richard Landwehr "Siegrunen" journal. Maybe an enterprise dealer can make posters of them and sell them.

Rene Chavez
          www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

I have found a image in my computer archive, but, unfortunately in bad quality:

Comment

Interesting.....similar but less shields..including some that never existed...why is everything in our hobby complicated
              Thanks for osting it.

Comment

last map is missing the EspaƱa shiled, at the end there were spaniards in the SS, wore rune o blank collar patch and some used the Bevo arm patch or costum made or none at all....

Comment

The second map shown is the original, commissioned by SS-Hstuf. Alexander Dolezalek of the Germanische Leitstelle in 1945, the first one is a modern 'update'.

Comment

Originally posted by Basil View Post
                    The second map shown is the original, commissioned by SS-Hstuf. Alexander Dolezalek of the Germanische Leitstelle in 1945, the first one is a modern 'update'.
                    no apretiation for the last defenders of the riechs chancellry....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X