Opinions on grouping of uniform insginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on grouping of uniform insginia

This was all together. Any chance on any of it? Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures. I took some with flash and some without. I think it is all reproduction.

Thanks in advance.

SD 'Toxic Green' straps and rank tab I like very much, I'll let someone else comment on the rest.

Ian

Comment

I agree with Ian the shoulder straps and rank collar tab look nice to me !

Comment

...leave eagle.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. So the tabs, SD diamond, and collar tabs look ok...how about the cuff?

Comment

Cuff and eagle bad, I like both collar tabs and I think the diamond has a good chance

Cheers
            //Felix

Comment

I too think the diamond is good
              Cheers
              Dave.

Comment

I like the rank tab. SD diamond is quite salty, but I think it is good. A4 / 20 is a good maker for SD diamonds.

Al

Comment

Again, thanks for the comments. Anyone else have any opinions on the cuff?

Comment

I don't hate the cuff, I would like to see it in hand,
                    the white buckrum on the blank tab is like the dachau runics,
                    the rank and SD diamond look good to me
                    and quite honestly IMO that bird is so ugly that it might be good.
                    Certainly not a textbook piece, but if I found all that insignia together, I could believe it.
                    http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

Ok guys...I have an embarrassing confession. I am going to get fllamed and definitely deserve it. Over the weekend I picked up a collection of items. In it were five tunics, a very nice Panzer tunic and visor, a police tunic, a Luft tunic and visor, a Heer dress tunic and this tunic. With it came a couple of daggers and a bunch of badges. I have been going through the stuff all weekend and posting some of it to get opinions. Now for the embarrassing and stupid part....all of the items in this post were on a tunic. The eagle looked positively fake to me, so I took it off...not knowing that this stuff could be good, I removed all the items you are viewing..so not only did they come together they came off a tunic that I now feel may be good. The thought that I have removed these and it may be a good piece is almost making me sick to my stomach. If this all checks out..hopefully someone here can direct me to someone who could possible reattach them in the proper manner. Yes...I am an idiot I will post pics of the tunic.
                      Last edited by kpaintner; 05-12-2014, 11:34 PM. Reason: updated info

Comment

Wow now that sucks!!!

Comment

Here are some quick pics under poor light. Some with flash some without. I can get more if someone wants to see more or a different angle. The last picture is of one of the backs of the buttons. It was off the front and I found it in a pocket. Can anyone identify the meaning of the handwritten tag attached?

Comment

oops

,,nice looking tunic

cheers,
                            Pauli

Comment

The insignia has been on there forever...its clearly "imbedded" in the fabric! SD raute(diamond) is spectacular!
                              I like everything but the eagle... which might very well be original still (based on the rest) but just a weird pattern
                              with that swastika embroidery!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X