• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS tropical tunic

Posting this picture for "Pete"
    Attached Files
    Looking for any original items related to Danish W-SS volunteers

ss tropical

This Tunic is Once again Via Peter Von Lukacs and another member of the forum which were a big help.

Once i get home from Sudan for xmas i will finally be able to take detailed pics of this nice unmessed with item

Opinions?

Pete
    Last edited by pete; 11-14-2004, 09:24 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

SS summer tunic
      I can have this tunic in trade, I’m personally not really interested but maybe for another trade later…what would the "real" value be?
      The tunic is in mint condition and do not come from any of the east European dealers.
      Marc
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Marc, see: http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Waffe...os/S03850.html but this one isn't German made.
            Last edited by Steiner; 01-27-2005, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the link Steiner but the one I posted is totally different, as well for colour as construction.... Anyone else???<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

Marc<o></o>

Comment

Marc,

The one in the link IMO is an Italian tunic, yours is an SS Sahariani tunic. They are priced between 1500 to 2500 I guess, depending who is selling it. Like everything it depends on a buyer,
                Dave
                DaveJ

Comment

Marc, Indeed the one in the link is Italan manufacture. Not the same and not the price a Sahariana goes. Kai Winkler has one for sale for € 1800. But he can't get rid of it.

But Marc, after closer inspection and comparison with the one I have, I have to state that yours is a ..... repro. So don't put your time and money in this one.
                  Last edited by Steiner; 01-28-2005, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steiner
                    Marc, Indeed the one in the link is Italan manufacture. Not the same and not the price a Sahariana goes. Kai Winkler has one for sale for € 1800. But he can't get rid of it.

But Marc, after closer inspection and comparison with the one I have, I have to state that yours is a ..... repro. So don't put your time and money in this one.
                    Hello all,

I am far from an expert in cloth and uniforms, like some of you know, I stopped uniforms long time ago when repros became to good, this I why I frequently ask for help on this forum but here I am surprised… This tunic has been in the collection of the actual owner for LOOOOOOONG time… What detail makes it a repro and if it is when was it made?? SS tropical is not highly demanded so making a repro in the 70’s….?????

Does everyone agree on this being a repro???

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc verstraete
                      Hello all,

I am far from an expert in cloth and uniforms, like some of you know, I stopped uniforms long time ago when repros became to good, this I why I frequently ask for help on this forum but here I am surprised… This tunic has been in the collection of the actual owner for LOOOOOOONG time… What detail makes it a repro and if it is when was it made?? SS tropical is not highly demanded so making a repro in the 70’s….?????

Does everyone agree on this being a repro???

Marc
                      Marc,
                      can you post more pictures of your example?
                      cheers,
                      gary

Comment

Hi Garry, what parts of the tunic do you need pictures of??

Marc

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                        X