Ready for a laugh ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for a laugh ?

A WWII WW2 German Ostvolk Waffen Sleeve Eagle, Rare, not de-nazified, these were made for eastern ostvolk units without a symbol and thus are rare
    I guess that goes quite well with the other fakes this guy (and his 5 other ebay user identities) usually peddles then

Ian

It's not clear to me whether he is ebaying the penny or the ruler which look like fine originals to me (IMHO).

Assume the eagle is to provide a sense of scale to their proportions.....

Comment

Beautiful bowling pin body!

Comment

I think I know the culprit Ian is talking about ...
        The problem here is this cheap and nasty item will be sold far and beyond the what its worth ....
        Regards
        David

Comment

well

Well, the only thing of note in your picture Ian is the Portcullis. I always wanted two of these so I could trap my enemies and then use a Murder Hole to eliminate them. Other than a few remaining examples I only get to see them on the Penny and sometimes upon Coats of Arms.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Well, the only thing of note in your picture Ian is the Portcullis. I always wanted two of these so I could trap my enemies and then use a Murder Hole to eliminate them.
            More likely a Glory Hole

David, he/they trade under 5 or 6 known aliases, I bought 2 Ostvolk medals from them ... checked them out with Andrei and sure enough they were fakes. Sent them back to the seller, 2 weeks later back on ebay but a different user 'unclesloft' or 'military1418medals', 'nregseat', 'itsasamsworld' or 'anymore-tea-vicar' .. always ending on a Sumnday evening ... all the same photos, ruler, penny/Euro 1 cent coin all described as 'I don't know what this is, I looked it up and think it's .....' B.S.

Ian

Comment

The way things are going these days I think new homes should be fitted with a heavy metal portcullis

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
              X