estonian tabs-----any chance in hell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

estonian tabs-----any chance in hell?

Pretty much know the answer to this BUT.........
    Attached Files

Hi. Not original.

Regards
    K.

Comment

Not original!

Comment

Estonian

Check this thread for more info on this FV tab.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...light=estonian

Tom

Comment

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS My bad double post
          Last edited by RD Rygaard; 03-22-2014, 08:34 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

Tom:

What means "FV tab"? Almost all the pictures are missing from the thread, I do see some differences from the one I posted & the one that started the thread. So, it is 100% agreed it is bad? I need less than 6 tabs to complete my "Freiwillige" collection. I haven't even seen an Estonian tab offered in the past decade, anyone know where one is currently being offered for sale?Has anyone figured out why certain tabs are soo hard to locate (Estonian,Galacian, Viking ship tab,etc) compared to equally obscure divs? (Horst Wessel,Russian,turkish, etc the search goes on....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RD Rygaard View Post
                Tom:

What means "FV tab"? Almost all the pictures are missing from the thread, I do see some differences from the one I posted & the one that started the thread. So, it is 100% agreed it is bad? I need less than 6 tabs to complete my "Freiwillige" collection. I haven't even seen an Estonian tab offered in the past decade, anyone know where one is currently being offered for sale?Has anyone figured out why certain tabs are soo hard to locate (Estonian,Galacian, Viking ship tab,etc) compared to equally obscure divs? (Horst Wessel,Russian,turkish, etc the search goes on....
                RD,

FV = Foreign Volunteer, apologies for my shorthand. I cut and pasted the link thinking that it had much information you would find useful and I'm afraid I didn't check whether the photos originally shared were still there, it's very disappointing they have gone.

To answer your question, generally the easy "FV" tabs to find are those made in quantity - so-called Dachau tabs. There is a Galician currently for sale and also I think the Estonian version you show. Note that the version with the chain mail arm and the sword not piercing the E are much preferred and one of these went for £3K a couple of years ago. I believe there are less than 10 of the Wiking tabs currently known so very difficult to locate. (I'm fortunate enough to have one).

hope this helps

Tom

Comment

Sorry RD there reproductions as already said.I have sent you a pm,I hope it helps.
                  Cheers
                  Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X