Waffen SS collar tabs for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffen SS collar tabs for review

Please can I have the experts opinions (originals or fakes) on the following Waffen SS collar tabs (link below)
    The one that I am unsure of is the Nordland officers tab, as I have not seen another original to compare it with.

Thank you all

Steve

http://imgur.com/a/QkyrA

The runic tab is a fine original
    Regards
    David

Comment

All look good steve.But the officer nordland i don'y know either.
      Cheers
      Dave.

Comment

Thanks Dave

The Nordland officers collar tab I acquired some years back from a reputable source, but apart from WW2 photographic evidence of it in use, I have never otherwise seen one of these for sale.

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve
          I like the construction of it and the buckram. It's the bullion I'm not experienced enough with to comment.
          I used to have a large foreign volunteer tab collection.I only had one in bullion it was a Nederland NCO tab.like you I never came across any for sale.
          I hope you get the thumbs up on it.
          Cheers
          Dave

Comment

Hi Dave

Thanks again for your reply.

Maybe someone else on this forum who has/had an original Nordland officers collar tab can comment on this bullion ?

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Come on Forum - there must be others who can comment on these Dachau collar tabs, and especially the Nordland Officers one, besides the 2 Assoc members who have already kindly replied to this thread ?

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,, I agree all fine originals,, the officer one looks ok,,but like the others I have never seen one before in hand JMO

Best
                Greg

Comment

Hi Greg

Thanks for your comments

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by D Davies View Post
                    Hi Steve
                    I like the construction of it and the buckram. It's the bullion I'm not experienced enough with to comment.
                    I used to have a large foreign volunteer tab collection.I only had one in bullion it was a Nederland NCO tab.like you I never came across any for sale.
                    I hope you get the thumbs up on it.
                    Cheers
                    Dave
                    Hi Steve here is a picture of the nederland nco tab in bullion i used to own like many i regret letting go of.
                    I would also love to see some more bullion examples of foreign volunteer tab's if anyone has any to post.
                    It would be very much appreciated.
                    Cheers
                    Dave.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dave

Many thanks for sharing the excellent Nederland NCO collar tab in bullion that you had in your collection.
                      I intend keeping hold of my Nordland bullion collar tab (I just hope someone on this forum can verify it's originality for me)
                      As Dave himself say's - if anyone else has a Waffen SS foreign volunteers collar tab in bullion, please share photos of it with us.

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve0 View Post
                        - if anyone else has a Waffen SS foreign volunteers collar tab in bullion, please share photos of it with us.

Cheers

Steve
                        Here is a very rare one that I briefly owned:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=359471

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post

Very nice indeed.even if you only had it a short while you were very lucky.
                          Cheers
                          Dave.

Comment

bwanek1

A splendid collar tab indeed - you were certainly lucky to have owed it ( it's the first time I have seen a Maria Theresia Tab in Bullion )

bwanek1 - can you comment on my Nordland Officers collar tab ?

Cheers

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve0 View Post
                              bwanek1 - can you comment on my Nordland Officers collar tab ?
                              Quite lovely.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X