X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barnfind...

Hi guys,
    Is the "new pictures of barnfound jacket" thread removed?
    Regards,
    Junior.

re

Yes I think so Junior
    PHOEF also posted this morning,also some dug-up-piece,s found with his metal-detector

What do you think ,he had also human remains of a soldier of ww1 on one of his shells
    sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

Originally posted by junior
      Hi guys,
      Is the "new pictures of barnfound jacket" thread removed?
      Regards,
      Junior.
      I think so Junior, and it's a question mark as big as the question as to why when the underwritten and a few other members got suspended for "clashing" or "criticizing" sponsors this guy hasn't been suspended from the Forum as soon as he unveiled himself as a crook and a guy who was playing other fellow members for fools!
      Now we discovered that he's a morbid, perverted, mentally sick grave digger/robber and an obnoxious "bone collector" and somehow the whole thread had been "vaporized" instead of merely deleting the 'incriminated'posts!
      Now I'm curious about who this guy could be, and I'm serious as a heart attack.....he behaved like a #$%£$ yet he remained an association member (let's not forget that he had been suspended for a few hours before being reinstated!)...he managed somehow to talk "Ali BaeBay and his 40 thousands thieves" and cancel the accounts of the people who "strafed" his auctions (usually they would have been merely suspended for a month!) and last, but not least,the thread has been cancelled as soon as he started to post again!
      Just curious.......who is this guy?Who's hiding behind him?Why there are so many ??? which I doubt will ever get an answer?I don't care a rat's as s about the eBay thing...they're bas tar ds who make money out of protecting the thieves and crooks selling thru them,but I'm still wondering about the fact that this guy has been allowed somehow to remain an Association Member....why?By who? How long will I last before this post will have me walk the plank?
      Cheers lad
      Manny

Comment

I never saw that photo, but picking up bones and display it randomly here and there, as "cool" item is WRONG

Dont start this "hobby" guys

Cheers.
        Peter

Comment

Collection

Hello John,
          Please do not stretch things out of proportion. I did just show the participants to the forum that I am a normal collector and not a fraud person which everyone was thinking. I thought everybody know at the moment that 17GVB did not only screw me with the "SS jacket" but also other members of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoef
            Hello John,
            Please do not stretch things out of proportion. I did just show the participants to the forum that I am a normal collector and not a fraud person which everyone was thinking. I thought everybody know at the moment that 17GVB did not only screw me with the "SS jacket" but also other members of the forum.
            Phoef,
            nobody gets up in the morning and say"Today I'll call Phoef all sort of names!"....It's you who asked for it!
            People didn't appreciate the lies you told about your tunic and the fact that you've tried to sell it on eBay with an altogether different story !
            Moreover....a "normal collector" wouldn't even dream of keeping human remains!If you do don't call yourself a collector please!

Comment

re

[QUOTE=Phoef]Hello John,
              Please do not stretch things out of proportion. I did just show the participants to the forum that I am a normal collector and not a fraud person which everyone was thinking. I thought everybody know at the moment that 17GVB did not only screw me with the "SS jacket" but also other members of the forum.[/QUOTE?/]

Hello Paul,I don,t stretch things out of proprtion

I only stated that you have humain remains also displayed
              Wich is IMO not done

Indeed I also saw the picture,s of the other display
              They looked nice to me

I only I,ve two qeustions

1: why didn,t you reveill the name of the fraud (17gvb)that took out of some cash

2:why you wanted to sc##w ,another collector with that piece of s##t???

If you wanted ,to show more of you NORMAL collection ,please show us

greetings and thanks johnny
              sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

About Steve - 17 GVB

Here an answer to your questions John.
                Unfortunately I do not have the personal adress anymore from Steve so I cannot provide the forum with his information. And to be honest, everybody believed him till some other forum members discovered that he realy was the crook that screwed me by selling a fake tunic. At this moment I am not doing anything with the tunic anymore and just stuffed it away at the attick. I consider it a fake buy with which I have lost a lot of money.

I have been expelled some days from the forum and have explained the real story with all email correspondence between Steve and me. This information was enough to give me back the access to the forum. I just still do not understand why some forum members still have problems. Especially "Der Spies" seems to fight his own battle against me. I do not have any problems with him and again ask him to call me and than we talk about things that bother him.

Comment

Right enough,

I was away for the last few days to get back to loads of complaints from forum users, the barnfind thread has been removed to our cellblock by one of the moderators while i was away, I have closed this thread and i do not want to see anymore like it.

1) phoef collecting human remains is sick end of story why you would want to collect these is beyond me, and despite what you might think i can assure you what ever excuse you come up with will not in anyway justify this practice

2) Phoef regardless of the morals of the individual you purchased the barn find tunic from you are no better than him, you after all have in many ways after the negative comments about the said tunic tried to pass it on to others as authentic, if anything your morals are far worse than Stephen lee's, again to not try to justify your actions as they are unjustifiable

3) manny I do not make the decisions or the rules on who stays or goes there is a process the final decisions rest's with Seba.If you have any issues with the way the forum is run/controlled take it up with the site administrator

We have an associated members forum where i think it is more aproperate to discuss issues like this.

This is a discussion forum not a soap opera or a muddy play ground in this forum we discuss items relating to the SS any other posts WILL BE REMOVED

END OF STORY
                  Last edited by Gary Wood; 11-02-2004, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X