No announcement yet.

Super cool Grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually have quite a few photos of heer troops (without breast eagles & collar tabs) with army boards & headgear. wasn't this pattern eventually going to outfit all German land forces but time ran out? or was that liebermuster? or both? But yes still "Super Cool" in my book!
    Originally posted by stdrbs14 View Post
    The belt and buckle are not part of the group. This is an SS uniform to an army Lt.

Comment

I remember going to Jon's house the day it came in; he was like a kid at Christmas. Im gonna miss him...

Comment

Originally posted by RD Rygaard View Post
        I actually have quite a few photos of heer troops (without breast eagles & collar tabs) with army boards & headgear. wasn't this pattern eventually going to outfit all German land forces but time ran out? or was that liebermuster? or both? But yes still "Super Cool" in my book!

Cool tunic. It was Liebermuster that was to be the universal pattern for all ground forces. Jim

Comment

Great grouping -

My condolences too.

Comment

Thanks for all the great comments.

Comment

Originally posted by H-U Rudel View Post
              Very interesting! But the colar tabs shows less wear then the tunic and the shoulderboards. Or am I wrong?
              Agree

Best Regards

P

Last edited by Panther; 01-28-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Great set! Wehrmacht did like using SS camo if they could get their hands on it, mostly officers of course and more often custom made uniforms made from SS zelts for Pz officers as shown here:

Attached Files
                Last edited by NickG; 01-29-2014, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Very interesting! A lot out of the "regulations/books" certainly happend, and just small fragments of everything that occured during the war was caught on film/photos...

Here is some rare pics of a Heer officer in a dot jacket:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic pics. Thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X