Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rzm Ct Wiking Family.....

Hi Folks,

I finally have obtained my Germania RZM pattern cufftitle to complete my RZM CT Wiking collection. All CTs are used and were removed from uniforms.

enjoy

Rene Chavez
    Http://axis101.bizland.com

Rene,
    Congrats on a very impressive grouping! I like them even more because they're not mint - they've got personality! Best, John

Comment

I echo John's thoughts...I really like worn CTs considerably better than minty, never issued jobbies. Although I wouldn't pass on a nice mint example if it were a deal...to me these were there and really seem more historical and interesting in my humble opinion.

Well done Rene! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by John M. Donovan
        Rene,
        Congrats on a very impressive grouping! I like them even more because they're not mint - they've got personality! Best, John
        Ditto That

Comment

wonderful cufftitles, and wonderful colors.

Comment

Hello all.

I ihave a friend that owns the following cuff title.

Compared to the Wiking title at the top of this thread what are your opinions about it? I'm thinking it's a repro, but would like to hear from others that know these ct better. I've been looking for better comparison pics to evaluate it against. Thanks.

Comment

Hello Rene, that is a very nice collection of cuffbands that you have there ! I also like worn cuffbands and insignia in general a little bit more, although there is nothing wrong of course with a mint example . I especially like your Nordland cuffband, a real beaty!!!!!!

herrgeezer, I believe the example you show is a repro. I don't like the detail of the lettering at all.

cheers
              Bart

Comment

Thanks for the reply Bart. There are a couple of things that I don't like about the ct I've posted... letter form and spacing mainly.

Comment

I just love worn RZM bands...they have a look to them that no faker can duplicate...thanks for sharing Rene.

Comment

Originally posted by herrgeezer
                    Hello all.

I ihave a friend that owns the following cuff title.

Compared to the Wiking title at the top of this thread what are your opinions about it? I'm thinking it's a repro, but would like to hear from others that know these ct better. I've been looking for better comparison pics to evaluate it against. Thanks.
                    On the back of the band...is the lettering done in two shades of white/off white? ...or just one shade as on the front...

Comment

Originally posted by John T
                      On the back of the band...is the lettering done in two shades of white/off white? ...or just one shade as on the front...
                      Hello John. I don't know how the back looks as the ct is attached to a tunic. My buddy is considering cutting the ct off the tunic.

Comment

Hi David:

Even though the piece does not match the Wiking RZM bands that I am used to seeing, I would not dismiss it without further study. It does seem to have honest aging patterns..and that stuff on the bottom looks like it could be discoloration from blood.

John

Comment

Congrats Rene! Very, very nice collection.

Best Regards

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X