100s of Himmlers letters found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100s of Himmlers letters found

thats something, from 1927 till 5 weeks prior his death.

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschl...d_3567831.html

http://www.welt.de/geschichte/himmle...fgetaucht.html

Interesting. Thanks for the sharing!

Comment

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Robert! it will be interesting (or perhaps even boring) to read through these letters and even better for my interest will be to view the private photos in the grouping.

thanks again!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
        Thanks for bringing this to our attention Robert! it will be interesting (or perhaps even boring) to read through these letters and even better for my interest will be to view the private photos in the grouping.

thanks again!

Kevin
        Very interesting to me also,
        but yes,
        There Will Be Boredom ...
        or as Dr. Hannah Arendt originally coined in the 60's about some personalities involved in the Endlosung : "The banality of evil"

thanks for this Informative post Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
          Very interesting to me also,
          but yes,
          There Will Be Boredom ...
          or as Dr. Hannah Arendt originally coined in the 60's about some personalities involved in the Endlosung : "The banality of evil"

thanks for this Informative post Robert
          Boredom to be sure I'm afraid Michael, in a different time or circumstance's Himmler may have been just another ordinary, boring person and I would care less about reading his private letters.
          you can however bet a paycheck that I will read each and every letter in the hope of gaining a different or newer insight of the architect of the endlosung.

Kev

Comment

Himmler was already probably the most common TR personality signature. This find just cements that position.

Comment

I know one thing that won't be a boring read for me. The notebook with his leselieste.

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
                Boredom to be sure I'm afraid Michael, in a different time or circumstance's Himmler may have been just another ordinary, boring person and I would care less about reading his private letters.
                you can however bet a paycheck that I will read each and every letter in the hope of gaining a different or newer insight of the architect of the endlosung.

Kev
                I did also write "it is interesting"...I know enough about this personality to know there will also be a few things of great interest interspersed in 'boredom' areas ...certain things few others may even think mean much of anything. We all have different aspects of interest in this fellow's psyche.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
                  I know one thing that won't be a boring read for me. The notebook with his leselieste.
                  Now that would wake me up and take notice. And at the same time bore quite a few others.

Comment

I am sure there will be some more info about his admired SS cultural agenda - and I would be glad to finally see pics of his personal DHW interieur!!

Comment

Great stuff for fakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlau View Post
                        Great stuff for fakers.
                        These Himmler letters have already been examined by experts from the Bundesarchiv and according to their expertise they are real.

Comment

You can count the people who care about his DHW on the fingers of one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                            You can count the people who care about his DHW on the fingers of one hand.
                            Yes - just like the DE-Standarte "Salzkammergut" which was auctioned by HH.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                              These Himmler letters have already been examined by experts from the Bundesarchiv and according to their expertise they are real.
                              Did the Bundesarchiv consult Max History?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X