LAH Honor Guard Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAH Honor Guard Equipment

Does anyone know of any sets of the white leather rifle equipment used by LAH Honor Guards in collections? Did any even survive the war? I've never seen pieces for sale and don't remember seeing any in museum collections either.

not white,,,but in the 70s I had a all black gasmask can,with black straps, black mask. In lid was scratched in to a LAH man..

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew S. View Post
      Does anyone know of any sets of the white leather rifle equipment used by LAH Honor Guards in collections? Did any even survive the war? I've never seen pieces for sale and don't remember seeing any in museum collections either.
      Yes a few bits exist - I saw a small accessory piece many years ago. Don't know whose collection it belongs to now?

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew S. View Post
        Do you mean the white belt, strap supports and bayonet frogs used by the ordinary ranks? I imagine they would be similar configuration to the white NCO parade dress belt and bayo frog used by the Schupo. I have seen some of the pieces without police markings but made by Fischer in Berlin.

Comment

seen in pictures. may bein 2/3 occasions and recently in a dealer site from a wellknown pubblished black collection

Comment

I seen a set of ammo pouches, maker marked, with a bread bag and canteen. The pouches had sold but I got the canteen and bread back (since sold) this was in the 80s in DG,
            Dave
            DaveJ

Comment

I was told peter Jenkings had a full set recently but cannot think what his website is called as it maybe still on there.
              Best,
              John

Comment

I have seen a full set for sale a while ago. Belt, Y straps and K98 pouches. They were all SSLAH marked and The price was astronomical.
                Paul

Comment

SS honour guard

YOu are too late for Peters items

http://www.ssbw.co.uk/
                  Attached Files

Comment

All of this equipment came from a picker in Germany a number of years ago. I also have a white belt and Y-Straps, but need to dig a bit to find them.
                    Doug
                    Attached Files

Comment

More...
                      Attached Files

Comment

More..
                        Attached Files

Comment

More.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Final pics.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DougO View Post
                              All of this equipment came from a picker in Germany a number of years ago. I also have a white belt and Y-Straps, but need to dig a bit to find them.
                              Doug
                              Doug

Your equipment looks similar to a set I acquired from a police collector in Germany who pulled it out of the department basement. The ones I bought had police ink stamps, but same maker with different date I think. Same equipment would have been used for LSSAH, but I would have thought that leather equipment would have had SS-VA stamps.

Still have some other pieces.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X