Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAH and Nord cufftitle for review

Hello,

I need some opinions on this two cufftitles please.

Thanks in advance.

Uli
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Lah
        Attached Files

Comment

I don't like where the edges of the "checkering" of the band meet the alu stripes on the Nord cufftitle...

Comment

Lah..
            Attached Files

Comment

And ditto on the AH

Comment

Lah....
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Arran View Post
                  I don't like where the edges of the "checkering" of the band meet the alu stripes on the Nord cufftitle...
                  Arran, I am a bit confused, what "checkering" are you referring to?

Do you mean the impressed borders, top and bottom of the aluminum stripes?

Does this have anything to do with the so-called "hound's tooth" cuff bands?

Comment

Be afraid, be VERY afraid.

Ian

Comment

ah & nord

you had better run........

Comment

These saw tooth cuff titles are not original and is a trait that needs to be carefully checked out before a purchase. I think it started with the discovery of a thick embroidery version Germania cuff title that also shared these saw tooth pattern edges. It came up for discussion on this forum. At first most did not notice the edges but focused on if it is possible with this version of embroidery for a Germania cuff. Advanced collectors had never seen this style of Germania cuff before. Also on the reverse there was a two tone embroidery with the normal grey and a green thread. Thats never been seen before as well. Later focus was directed at the black base cloth itself and the saw tooths. Its now posted in the pinned thread with fake SS insignias.

When checking these cuffs a bit more close jaggered edges are not the only problem. Hence we can say they are not original. Also, there is not a single cuff title up to this date that I am aware of that ever have had a similar factory embroidery mistake, and additionally that has iron clad, stone cold veteran provinence.

So what are they? Pure and simple - a series of fakes!

Cheers
                        //Felix

Comment

Thank you very much for your opinions!
                          Kind regards

Uli

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X