ss silverware set for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss silverware set for review

hi men, whats your thoughts on this set?
    thanks in advanced

Comment

Comment

Comment

Why people keep bothering about this "SS" silverware, "SS" bottles, "SS" cigarette cases, "SS" matches boxes crap I will never understand.
          But I guess it's just me.

Comment

so t.k
            are you saying these are fake? or are you saying you don't know why people are interested in items like this?

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
              Why people keep bothering about this "SS" silverware, "SS" bottles, "SS" cigarette cases, "SS" matches boxes crap I will never understand.
              But I guess it's just me.
              Kinda rude TK, ha?

Comment

They are fake and keep popping up regulary.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmv View Post
                  They are fake and keep popping up regulary.

A much nicer reply ...... But yes still fake
                  We all have to learn ....
                  Regards
                  David

Comment

Siverware + SS = FAKE.
                    You can often see this kind of pieces on militaria321, ioffer, etc...

regards
                    Mike
                    Attached Files

Comment

thanks all for the help

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                        Kinda rude TK, ha?
                        Yes Erich, kinda rude not my usual style but I'm really done now.
                        I can't stand all of this anymore, it's just profit, bull****, fakes, again bull****, misinformation, laziness, crooks, bull**** and people who don't know the basics of the TR militaria (not talking about the guy here, just in general).
                        Tons of SS silverware, SS cigarette cases, SS matches boxes, SS bottles, SS birds poo boxes, SS coffins, SS zombies, but most of the people buying this crap didn't even read a TR militaria book during his own life not to talk about buying one.
                        Do me a favour.
                        And then you try to make some serious research and people don't even know what are you talking about.
                        And then people start threads like "Why people don't share their collection of pictures anymore?".
                        Yes, of course, I'll spend 10 K of pictures every year just in order to feed sharks, ignorants and fashion-collectors.
                        I can understand ignorance, I'm an ignorant too under many aspects but I do my homework every day in trying to learn more and more and more.
                        This is not why I've joined this community years ago and this is why for the first year I won't renew my subscription here.
                        I guess you couldn't care less, but I have to say that at least.

Comment

As long as this obvious fake stuff is offered there will be people who will ask if it might be real. And there is more of this garbage offered all the time as real stuff becomes harder to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pittman View Post
                            As long as this obvious fake stuff is offered there will be people who will ask if it might be real. And there is more of this garbage offered all the time as real stuff becomes harder to find.
                            Chris,

Obvious garbage like this would be offered as long as there will be people which don't recognise it as such.
                            So, before buy garbage, I always suggest to buy some books.
                            Me, and many others more than me here (and I suspect you too), have spent more in TR books than in TR items.
                            Knowledge don't go for free, and if you expect that well we are not on the same league here.
                            Personally I'm nauseated by this, it's just threads related to crap, crap and more crap.
                            I'm off, I had a huge passion for this hobby in the past but I'm done, sorry.

Best Regards

Comment

I agree that own research should be basic skills for a collector; a forum search would have easily given the answers...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X