Eagle is defently a fake
    sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

re

I mean the silver-one on the jacket
      I would say stay away from both item,s

i agreed with Jerry the skull looks like a modern droopy-eye fake
      but ,i had some doubts because of the blurry pic,s
      I just wanted to see a better pic esspacely of the uppercross bone at the right

Just my two reichsshillings
      sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

Originally posted by Uhu
        Im sorry Uhu but that Grey BeVo arm eagle is a knows fake in the so called "bowling pin" style.

/Felix

Comment

Uhu,

the eagle on the panzer jacket looks like fake to me, though I am not a insignia collector so I might be wrong. The pics of the jacket itself tell me "go away"...but they aren't good enough to say for sure.

The dot cap is 10000000000000% bad. As I said on the lateral cap (the one sold on ebay) I liked what I saw on these pics that were there but the pics weren't of the kind that tell you almost everything. He has not shown detailed pics of the vent holes and some other things that are very important to look at. Lateral is a rare pattern but you can find midwar (and of course early) Zeltbahnen that use enough lateral, polyspot or block pattern for the window flap and other parts. If you cut out these parts and make a cap of it you have a (fake) cap with a rare pattern. Please note that they used all kinds of camo patterns that were used in smock production to produce caps. They saved the scraps from 1936 on and used these older scraps too in the early 40s to produce caps. Don't give anything on the fact that it was made of lateral and not of oak. Real caps a rare regardless if made from oak or platan pattern.

A faker would probably try to use a rarer pattern to convince his victim. But that doesn't count with caps.

After he has offered that crap to you I think it's obvious why he hasn't shown pics of the vent holes etc..

In the back of one of the dot cap pics is a ss visor that is "Covered" by black markings to 60% or so. There is still enough to see to get an visor cap expert's opinion I am sure the expert won't like it.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Uhu,
            The guys have it covered, but just to add my 2 penny's worth fake cap insignia, fake cap, sleeve eagle shown also a fake,
            cheers,
            Gary

Comment

Terrible fakes... both.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X