This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
    The website and dealer in question is not in the habit of dishonesty. This type of slanderous comment can't be made on a whim , this is a guys livelihood your attempting to taint!
    I've dealt with Martin many times and in fact on 2 occasions forgotten he owed me money, until a cheque dropped through the post!

He is honest.
    I couldn't agree more , after dealing with all the dealers in the UK , Martin is the only one I trust and I know the last thing he would do is sell a fake . I think that the author of this thread has cut his own throat with the only trustworthy dealer in SS items in the UK

Comment

Has anyone offered to host images for the new poster? He hasn't posted any because he obviously cant, due to his new member status. I cant see Full Membership being a prerequisite to settling this dispute - or at least it shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by Steampunk View Post
        he agreed to help sell a 'counterfeit' SS jacket I bought; I bought this jacket, he told me it was fake so I agreed to let him help me sell it.
        You will need to carefully explain what you mean by this, as well as get images posted here for all to see, and have more evidence than merely photos to provide to WAF -as that does not prove much, but will be a tool to check out parts of your story.

To call anyone out on this forum is serious business, and when you do, if you refuse to provide everything I have mentioned above, (as well as whatever else might be needed by Mods for instance-if any choose to step in) no one will believe you ever were telling any truths ever.

If you are sincere, then you must provide this evidence. If you don't, I fail to see how you can be sincere.

Comment

i think before this becomes a witch up for both people involved lets just wait till the poster comes back online with photos if anyone knows martins email link him to the thread so he can defend himself

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post

If you are sincere, then you must provide this evidence. If you don't, I fail to see how you can be sincere.

We want photo's we want photos ......
            Regards
            David

Comment

The facts of the matter need to be far better explained, with photos - before anyone can make heads or tails of this

Comment

All this over a FAKE tunic

Originally posted by Steampunk View Post

He stole my SS tunic.
                You mean FAKE tunic!

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                Gotta love these threads which try and ruin a persons reputation without any evidence but only on here-say.
                Yep!

Ok then Mr Robbie parkinson you can contact me via pm with your email address and I will post the photos for you.

I will also inform mr stiles that this thread is here so he can respond if he feels like it or not.

Until that time this is closed.

I would also hope that you have contacted mr stiles prior to the starting of this thread to work this out with him which I will ask him when I contact him.

Until later this thread is closed

edit I have sent YOU a Pm

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X