Cap skull in LDO box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the back of the above example
    Last edited by Gary Wood; 08-29-2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks Gary.

Strange. Notice that they all have the M1/9 mark even though they
      are based on different tk's. #15 is another O&C,#13 is a Zimmerman,
      not sure about #11. And they are all very crude. I suspect someone
      is very busy in his little work-space right now, perfecting his wares.
      Reminds me of the 'OLT' buckles.

Comment

That last one posted by Gary looks pretty much identical to the one I bought. (from the front anyway)

Yes, it did come from Ebay. There were no pics on the auction, I was sent some by email but they were so out of focus, I couldn't make out the markings. I bought it because it was only £50 with a money back option anyway so no risk involved.

Has anybody got some fake TK's that I could buy cheaply? I think it would be beneficial to have some to study..probably the best way to learn isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK
          That last one posted by Gary looks pretty much identical to the one I bought. (from the front anyway)

Yes, it did come from Ebay. There were no pics on the auction, I was sent some by email but they were so out of focus, I couldn't make out the markings. I bought it because it was only £50 with a money back option anyway so no risk involved.

Has anybody got some fake TK's that I could buy cheaply? I think it would be beneficial to have some to study..probably the best way to learn isn't it?
          Ben
          £50 for that badge is a LOT of money. I hope you get it back.
          If you do some Google image searches on 'Reproduction Totenkopf', 'Copy Totenkopf', etc. etc. you'll see lots of pictures of fake TKs which many dealers are openly selling as copies from a few £s each. They are getting better all the time. Then of course there's ebay and epier..........95% of all the TKs appearing there are fake so you can just about pick any picture. During the last 9 months, I've seen only three original TKs on ebay that I thought were worth bidding for.

Comment

Robin, hopefully, there's no worries with the refund (fingers crossed x)

Comment

send it back...

Comment

Originally posted by junior
                send it back...
                Already have junior..

Comment

how about a KC box

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X