Weihenacht Julleuchter Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weihenacht Julleuchter Issue

First, I apologize for the crummy photos, they are taken with my Iphone as the wife has the good camera right now.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if these are the correct contents for this issue?

The contents themselves are separate from the cover and I want to confirm they are correct and if possible, complete.

Does anyone else have a copy of this issue we can compare this one to?

Thanks,
    Erich
    Attached Files

Some more...
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

the content is clearly Xmas related, and such books were published for various Xmas (not including the Xmas Weihenacht books, or the special issues of the SS-Leithefte).
      I do not know what the cover looks like, but it seemed good to me.
      How many pages do you have, all pages included ?

See You

Vince

Comment

Hi Vince,

The cover is pictured in the first photo, its of heavy stock.

The contents are indeed Weihnacht related. None of the pages are numbered but the count is 22 pages.

Erich

Comment

Nice booklet! I've never seen this one before.

Kind regards
          Uli

Comment

Hi,

i'm still waiting infos on it, it can be the 1941 book listed on the net (+100 pages).

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchVolunteer View Post
              Hi,

i'm still waiting infos on it, it can be the 1941 book listed on the net (+100 pages).

See You

Vince
              Hi Vince,

Thanks for your help. I contacted another forum member who also has copy of this issue and the pages of his are unbound as well.

I wonder if maybe these copies had some printing errors and they were not distributed. Hence having no binding.

Mine does have staples holes through the spine of the cover and pages, but it doesn't look like the staples were there very long at all, like they were removed before they could even embed themselves.

Erich

Comment

Hello Erich,

many thanks for your work !

Maybe the original cover had a problem, so they decided to cut it and includes a new one without staples ?
                Maybe some pages were also removed ?

Very interesting indeed.

See You

Vince

Comment

I think I have a WAF friend who has one. Will contact him and see if he will help you with your question.

Comment

really nice. These are rare! I've never seen one with the julleuchter on the cover. Only an edition without it on the cover. It's a keeper.

Comment

I have one, and I have 22 pages also all loose leaf, might have been either the 42/43 weihenacht book. Which would almost have me believe in due to its nature and lay out with photos of the time artwork and lay out.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
                        I think I have a WAF friend who has one. Will contact him and see if he will help you with your question.
                        Thank you Michael, I appreciate your help with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. R View Post
                          really nice. These are rare! I've never seen one with the julleuchter on the cover. Only an edition without it on the cover. It's a keeper.
                          Thanks! The Julleuchter on the cover is what really attracted me to it. I'm always interested in Julleuchter related material.

Comment

Got a better camera so here are some better photos
                            Attached Files

Comment

So more interior shots
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X