SS Skull

[/IMG]

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Agree, nice original example

Comment

SS skull

thank you guys glad I posted here! few days back took it to the gunshow lots people told me it was fake and repro. no way I believe them

Comment

Originally posted by resistall91 View Post
            thank you guys glad I posted here! few days back took it to the gunshow lots people told me it was fake and repro. no way I believe them
            Chances are that none of the guys at that show had the first clue how to tell an original from a fake. However, I am curious if you got a, "it's fake, but I happen to need a fake one right now...I'll give you a few bucks for it."

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
              Chances are that none of the guys at that show had the first clue how to tell an original from a fake. However, I am curious if you got a, "it's fake, but I happen to need a fake one right now...I'll give you a few bucks for it."
              ill pass, but thank you!

Comment

that's nice!

cheers,
                Pauli

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by resistall91 View Post
                    ill pass, but thank you!
                    That was not an offer. I was asking whether someone at that show tried to swindle you out of your obviously real skull.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
                      That was not an offer. I was asking whether someone at that show tried to swindle you out of your obviously real skull.
                      truth they told me its fake to toss it away and another guy plain out said its a vary good repro. another guy said something about the back of the skull how it have the red marks on the back really did not make sense. i know it is real by just the story the vet told me. just don't see how local ( experts) don't know much about SS pins. im just glad i found this site so i know for sure those who looked down on this skull are for sure wrong. thanks!

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X