X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS objects

Hi

First picture is the lot I got, next couple of pictures are all "questions"

3 tabs, where one of them is a Danish one, the ET, but are they real ?

2 ID tags, with SS units on them

1 side cap, where I would say it is a fake, but please agree with me

Best
    Dk Hunter
    Attached Files

Top on back, belongs to the ET
    Attached Files

Comment

Top one belongs to the previous
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Id 1

Id 1
          Attached Files

Comment

Id 2

Id 2
            Attached Files

Comment

Side cap 1

Attached Files

Comment

I see a lot of fakes and reproductions, sadly. I suspect all of the headgear items and flags are bad, amongst many other items. We're going to need many more photographs which are focused to be able to authentic anything.

Comment

Side cap 2

Attached Files

Comment

i wouldnt touch most in the picture,if anything at all, even the swaz on the armband is ar2e about face,sorry

Comment

Hi

All the flags are bad, most of the headgear also, but there is a pair of SS pants, and a original WH SD helmet amog it :-) but the price was good

Please only look at the items, that I have posted more pictures of.

Best
                      Dk Hunter

Comment

It looks like a re enactors lot to me .....
                        Regards
                        David

Comment

Helllllo

Come on guys, please only look at the pictures that I have posted more of, he was not a reenactor, he was just not very "knowing", but there are serveral good items among (look at my posts)

Best
                          Dk Hunter

Comment

All bad so far.....hopefully something original will come along. They're very bad fakes, actually. That rzm tag is pitiful, sorry.
                            PS: You couldn't pay me to take these items in my collections. I've never understood "gap" fillers. It's a reproduction, therefore, it has no history value and is worthless, at least to me, but I collect for the history.

Comment

Originally posted by DK Hunter View Post
                              Come on guys, please only look at the pictures that I have posted more of, he was not a reenactor, he was just not very "knowing", but there are serveral good items among (look at my posts)

Best
                              Dk Hunter
                              Where?!? Haven't seen anything yet. First tab is a well-known reproduction; svmilitaria sold one recently as a repro, and the rest are bad, too, especially the overseas cap. The RZM tag is almost laughable. All one must do is look at the construction and material.
                              Not trying to be rude, but you got some good reference books. It's time to use them as this is 101 stuff.

* The second Erkennungsmarke may be good, not sure as those aren't something I collect
                              * The signal magazines are authentic, however, and the heer items may be real, too. So, not all hope is lost!
                              In addition, the reference books are actually quite valuable and contain a wealth of knowledge.
                              Last edited by codytrcollector; 10-23-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X