Three different Police eagles opinion need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three different Police eagles opinion need

Hi I have three different eagles in my colection and I am a bit susspicous about one of three.Can any one confirm if that eagle is good or bad and I would like to hear also opinion on two other Police eagles.Thanks in advance.Best raegards.CVRC

No.1 I think this one is bad.
    Attached Files

No.2 Good.
    Attached Files

Comment

No.3 Also good.
      Attached Files

Comment

No opinions about these eagles.No one at all.

Regards.

CVRC

Comment

No one out there whit opinion for these eagles.Or I have missed section and I have to move this thread to wehrmacht section??

Regards.

CVRC

Comment

Hi again. Over hundred people saw these eagles and there is no one who can tell anything about these eagles??????? Are they realy so bad or so good that there is no need for commets.

Regards

CVRC

Comment

they look fine to me, all three

Comment

just my opinion

I would probobly pass on 1 and 2 but i do like the 3rd pic.

Oct22003.JPG (52.0 KB)
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi thanks guys.Thanks to both of you for your opinions.As I said I have good feelings about No.2 and 3.But if you look at No.1 this one has square head and body.Legs are also funy and nose is a bit strange.Fabric on which is sewn on looks also OK but thread is thick and not so fine and detailed as No.2.If you have any other remarks on these eagles you are wellcome.Thanks again.

Best regards.

CVRC

Comment

Hi CVRC, here is mine. This came from a Vet. Note the well formed embroidery which really stands out from the backing. I think both OR's badges might be OK. I am not really familar with the Officers badges.

Hope this helps?

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Reverse.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your help and posting your eagle.Wery nice eagle you have, but your eagle is much better in construction and also much better detailed than mine.I am familiar with eagle like your and it is nice one.I would like to hear some opinions on my fat squared one and what do you think about production of such ugly eagles.As I said I dont belive that No.1 was produced during WW II.If otherwise then I have to ask how many good things I pased through years.Anyway Thanks for your help Adrian.Best regards.

CVRC

Comment

Originally posted by CVRC
                          Hi again. Over hundred people saw these eagles and there is no one who can tell anything about these eagles??????? Are they realy so bad or so good that there is no need for commets.

Regards

CVRC
                          Well this is a SS forum not a police one .

I though have had a few police eagles over the years and i see no problems with the eagles you posted, police eagles come is many shapes and
                          qualities so ruling one out because its not the same quality as the other does not work, Below are just a few i have on file.
                          cheers,
                          Gary
                          Last edited by Gary Wood; 08-29-2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

ex2

Comment

ex3

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X