SS visor cap ind cardboard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS visor cap ind cardboard!

Please have a look on this SS visor cap. It´s ok?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Fake insignia for starters

Ian

Comment

I think an original Wh infantry visor cap was converted to SS visor with repro insignias.

Comment

It is difficult to tell from the photo, but the stitching to the right of the name tag appears altered.

Regards,
            Kent G.

Comment

Hat

Obvious Frankenstein..

Comment

Kent, there is no stitching to the right of the name tag.....that's how they slide the nametag in there

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Dixon View Post
                  Kent, there is no stitching to the right of the name tag.....that's how they slide the nametag in there
                  Yes, it's the machine 'guidelines' that you can see ... look above and to the left of the label where the stitching has doubled back on itself and also on the left bottom corner next to the stitching you can see more of the same marks.

Ian

Comment

Stitching

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                    Yes, it's the machine 'guidelines' that you can see ... look above and to the left of the label where the stitching has doubled back on itself and also on the left bottom corner next to the stitching you can see more of the same marks.

Ian
                    The stitching on the sweat diamond is perfect, but the hat is still a Frankenstein fake. Former Whr. Inf. visor as previously described.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
                      The stitching on the sweat diamond is perfect, but the hat is still a Frankenstein fake. Former Whr. Inf. visor as previously described.
                      I was pointing out where the sewing lines were visible on the sweat diamond, Peter NOT saying it was wrong.

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out, that occurred to me later.

Regards,
                        Kent G.

Comment

i also bet my hand.... it's a frankestein

Comment

Astounding ,,,, Never knew that............
                            Cheers Steve
                            Last edited by SJP; 11-10-2013, 04:44 AM. Reason: Genius

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X