Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAH Panzer board - what do You think?

Hello.

May be I am paranoic (a little) but this pair of boards alert me. The LAH monograms look very close to John Donovan posted in this thread below but have some differences. Are these differences a maker variation or something or the boards I have just posted very well made fake ?

Regards,
    Alex
    Attached Files

Comparsion.
    Attached Files

Comment

...So

.. they are at Kai Winklers site, right? He is lising a lot of LAH shoulder straps... Almost too many in similar style too be true... It may come from an old collection or.... well...

I hope there are others to give you the help you need...

/Felix

Comment

Last edited by InfanterieSammler; 03-11-2006, 06:13 AM.

Comment

re

Hello to all of you
          i caonly say branchpiped monograms on the ss boards,they are even much rarer then the branchpiped schirmutze
          If I,m right Gary wood just saw only once a single board from the LAH
          that was a time period piece and that had a other cloour then grey or white
          sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

Even if they are original ,as they could possibly be, No one would think so because of the paranoia of fakes . I do know that Kai has been collecting this stuff for many years and alot of the things he is listing recently has been put away for a long time.

Comment

Last edited by InfanterieSammler; 03-11-2006, 06:13 AM.

Comment

I hate being a sheep but in this case I'm with John and the others, save you're money, incidentally I don't like the piping either.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Sayle F
                  Even if they are original ,as they could possibly be, No one would think so because of the paranoia of fakes . I do know that Kai has been collecting this stuff for many years and alot of the things he is listing recently has been put away for a long time.
                  My paranoia has been started from GD Panzer shoulder boards available at Winkler's site. Wery well made but not original again. And now I see the same LAH boards.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by pimpf; 10-16-2004, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Hey < i was just trying to stir it up a bit

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X