SS -Kriegsbericter cuff title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nordland back

This is from Nordland cufftitle what i believe to be 100% original.

Any comments?

For me they look, an feel quite same...

Mika
    Attached Files

Comment

....Although I prefer to have them in hand to give a sure opinion ,I can say that I'm very positive on these cuffs. To me they look original and are beautiful.

Pieter.
      SUUM CUIQUE ...
      sigpic

Comment

Hello Mika,
        I like it, very nice.
        Eddie

Comment

Nice looking pieces!

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks from your comments. I feel quite safe with it now.

Mika

Comment

The wear to the piece looks honest and is something that can not be easily duplicated. Really nice examples..thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by John T
                The wear to the piece looks honest and is something that can not be easily duplicated. Really nice examples..thanks for sharing.
                Did the two cuff titles come from the same source? I ask because the aging to both is the same as is the apparent thickness of the embroidery and degree of slant to the embroidery.

They are both very well executed but I personally am a little curious about the wear to each being the same. I will be cautious. I am 80% convinced they are geniune as the worksmanship is really there and constructions looks right..just the fact that both appear to have suffered the same storage conditions.

Comment

I have get this Nordland cufftitle form different source. It is actually from Finnish vet, and i believe its "good one" I have several these and just pick it up from my collection to compair with kriegberichter. Manufacturing and condition seems quite similar.

Mika

Originally posted by Lloyd I.
                  Did the two cuff titles come from the same source? I ask because the aging to both is the same as is the apparent thickness of the embroidery and degree of slant to the embroidery.

They are both very well executed but I personally am a little curious about the wear to each being the same. I will be cautious. I am 80% convinced they are geniune as the worksmanship is really there and constructions looks right..just the fact that both appear to have suffered the same storage conditions.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X