SS Allach start of my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Allach start of my collection

I have fancied getting a Allach piece for sometime but you never see anything at the
    5 or 6 militaria shows I go to every year.However at this years W&P show a German
    guy had a small stall selling his ss collection due impending divorce.I dug deep and picked up 3 pieces from his collection.As many have said on other threads the quality
    of Allach pieces are fantastic and the mrs likes them,bonus!

Cheers
    Andy
    Attached Files

You started with a bang three nice pieces there
    Mametz

Comment

congrats, nice finds. Lots more empty room in that cabinet for some more treasures!

Comment

I have some pieces, over all I should have started 30 years ago with Allach only.

Comment

Allach is one of my passions and you did well on the three pieces you purchased to start your collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
            I have some pieces, over all I should have started 30 years ago with Allach only.
            Indeed!
            I am not aware of any other field in historical Militaria skyrocketing like Allach - within the last five years and for a unique piece there is not really a limit, can very well be 70.000-80.000 Euros for an undamaged and coloured Malachowsky-Husar by now - if there would only be one for sale...

Unique personal items and decorations have never been cheap - while Allach was cheap.

Well, that´s history by now.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by desiro View Post
              I have fancied getting a Allach piece for sometime but you never see anything at the
              5 or 6 militaria shows I go to every year.However at this years W&P show a German
              guy had a small stall selling his ss collection due impending divorce.I dug deep and picked up 3 pieces from his collection.As many have said on other threads the quality

Cheers
              Andy
              Is the Mrs aware of the SS connection ??? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Totenhead View Post
                Is the Mrs aware of the SS connection ??? haha
                Shes aware,i have militaria all over the house and she doesn't moan.

Comment

Nice pieces, Allach will stay desirable

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

Comment

Shes aware,i have militaria all over the house and she doesn't moan.
                      You have a fine woman there !!!

Comment

3 really nice pieces. I will always have a weakness for the puppies. Now you need to find the sitting Dackel

Regards, Wim

Freedom is not for Free
                        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Congrats !

I'm looking for allach, it's a great collection

Comment

Cheers
                            Andy
                            Nice start to your Allach collection.

Even my Mom likes Allach pieces and she is aware of the SS connection. She hates other militaria though.

Comment

How very nice to see these new additions to your collection. It is an even greater pleasure to see excitement and enthusiasm to develop a new interest in a fascinating field of collecting.

Have fun and collect those you admire and the best conditioned pieces you can find.

Bob Hritz
                              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X