what is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is this?

I would love to tell a great story but sorry there is none. This was my grandfathers. He was in WWII. he came home with a harley I was told. I know he had an old Panhead til he died. This was his key fob. It went to my dad for his bike. He used it for about 10 yrs. Then to me. I have used it as a key fob for the last 5 years. The question is, What is it? anybody know?

?

"I would love to tell a great story but sorry there is none. This was my grandfathers. He was in WWII. he came home with a harley I was told. I know he had an old Panhead til he died. This was his key fob. It went to my dad for his bike. He used it for about 10 yrs. Then to me. I have used it as a key fob for the last 5 years. The question is, What is it? anybody know? "

Hmmmmm. Is it animal, vegetable or mineral? In other words, How About A Picture?

Charles Betz

Comment

Originally posted by freightshaker9 View Post
      I would love to tell a great story but sorry there is none. This was my grandfathers. He was in WWII. he came home with a harley I was told. I know he had an old Panhead til he died. This was his key fob. It went to my dad for his bike. He used it for about 10 yrs. Then to me. I have used it as a key fob for the last 5 years. The question is, What is it? anybody know?
      Well charles, there is a very small one which to me looks like a sheet of paper with a folded over right upper corner, a green mountain at the bottom with a red object stuck in it, and a pretty cloud floating over the mountain! have another look and see if you agree?

Kevin

Comment

sorry i guess it didn't post the pictures. i will tray a link then.
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/60109616@N02/
        that do it?

Comment

It's an SS 8 year service medal

Comment

So is this just a cool keyfob or something i should really put away as a part of history? Sorry as I really am not informed on these things. And the wife says its "racially insensitive"

Comment

And thank you very much for telling me what it is.

Comment

What To Do?

"So is this just a cool keyfob or something i should really put away as a part of history? Sorry as I really am not informed on these things. And the wife says its "racially insensitive"

I would put it away as a part of history. It's a nice medal.

Charles Betz

Comment

Doesn't look very nice, IMO!

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X