Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffen SS machine woven BEvO TK tab

Hi guys,
    I've been asked by a couple of collectors to post a thread regarding a collar tab that I have up for sale of e stand .

The tab I'm selling is the Bevo Totenkopf machine woven example for EM which I understand to be a rarer variant to my bevo flatwire NCO tab.

Thanks for your time guys .

Simon

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=679096

tk

Perfect original period em BeVo TK, very scarce in todays market!

Martin.

Comment

Very nice simon.
      Cheers
      Dave.

Comment

you also have the flatwire tab?
        The EM is very nice

Comment

I don't undetstand why when we see an obvious original like these tabs or my cap people request a thread... Jesus if you don't kniw at all the matter leave these gems to serious collectors... By the way it's the third time i see an nco in the last 9 year.

Comment

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
            I don't undetstand why when we see an obvious original like these tabs or my cap people request a thread... Jesus if you don't kniw at all the matter leave these gems to serious collectors... By the way it's the third time i see an nco in the last 9 year.

Yes I thought more or less the same too .......
            How odd that an opinion should be asked for .....
            Regards
            David

Comment

very nice, original version of a 'bevo other ranks tk tab'
              can't believe that someone who wants, and can afford this tab hasn't done research it should have!!
              wisches

Comment

I think it is snobbish and unfriendly to think that someone asking for a review should be mocked. And the assumption that this individual hasn't done research is just that, an assumption. Perhaps he has, to the best of his ability, and wants be be absolutely sure by getting more seasoned opinions. I suppose some are blessed by divine knowledge at birth, but the rest of us need to learn. And recently there was a whole thread bitching about lack of posts and participation in the SS forum. I wounder why that would be
                Last edited by Sal Williams; 07-01-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
                  I think it is snobbish and unfriendly to think that someone asking for a review should be mocked. And the assumption that this individual hasn't done research is just that, an assumption. Perhaps he has, to the best of his ability, and wants be be absolutely sure by getting more seasoned opinions. I suppose some are blessed by divine knowledge at birth, but the rest of us need to learn. And recently there was a whole thread bitching about lack of posts and participation in the SS forum. I wounder why that would be
                  point taken,
                  regards,
                  wisches

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
                    Well said Sal.
                    These guys think they deserve to own these things more than someone else , just because they know more about them.

and no, I'm not the one asking for the opinions on the tab.

Regards
                    Greg
                    Last edited by Hofstetter; 07-03-2013, 05:06 AM.

Comment

I just prefer they OPEN the thread and don't hide rear the seller.

1 - other could think 'it's not so evident
                      original if oksomeone ask to open a thread'

2 - if exposed and received confirm of originality they are more involved to close the deal

My experience and i underline my experience, request to open a thread fir OBvious original are not follow with buy.
                      I wasted a lot of time for one-looker items.

so, imo, it's time to expose and ask directly to open thread.
                      For sure nothing to hide and max respect for selling estand rules.

I accept all directly request by new collector... Don't accept hiding names of people who waste our time.

Comment

Personally I like the approach where a seller starts a thread on his goods 'Just to confirm it is original' and then adds a link to that thread on his sales thread in Classifieds. I've seen it a lot with the Awards guys and it seems to work well ... just my honest opinion of course.

We forget in these days of quick and easy internet searches and forum replies that we ourselves used to have to trawl through books and old sales catalogues to compare the things we wanted to buy. BUT remember we all started off somewhere

Ian

Comment

Ian, Im with you.

Greg

Comment

Always right words from Ian.
                            I wonder when I meet u sometime somewhere with a good drink included.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                              I wonder when I meet u sometime somewhere with a good drink included.
                              That would be an honour Robert ... first round on me

p.s. best find a hotel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X