Ring TK photo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring TK photo's

I need to know how to photo TK. ring for display. Have a 1944 TK 21.6.44 that was CoA by Don Boyle 12-7-2012 and would like to present it to the forum in the near future. The ring is excellent to exterior, nice seam, engraving,skull etc., but for photo shoot the engraving is hard to present with my current abilities. Do you magnify , highlight ? Have not attempted photo as yet. Prior to purchase I had read everything I could get my hands on. This is my first TK though I've eval. for years prior.

Docf

If it has a Don Boyle CoA then why post it here ? You already have the ultimate thumbs up

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
      If it has a Don Boyle CoA then why post it here ? You already have the ultimate thumbs up

Ian
      Ian I did not want to post it for verification, I wanted to post it so others might enjoy it also, but perhaps being new to this site I've bloged wrong place??

Docf

Comment

No no, by all means post good photos Thought you were seeking further verification

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by docf View Post
          but for photo shoot the engraving is hard to present with my current abilities. Do you magnify , highlight ? Have not attempted photo as yet.
          Docf
          Hi
          ..actually all you need for good photos is a good camera..put it in auto mode and the auto focus will do the rest for you..and proper daylight (no direct sun) helps alot...and voila..you are ready to shoot a dozen nice TK Ring photos
          And if you take the photos in high resolution..you can blow them up real big on your screen, then use the snipping tool for a magnified part you want a photo from...hope to see some nice photos soon

Comment

Ring

Photograph the ring on a sheet of white paper when you want a photo of the inside engraving. That helps to bring it out better.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X