Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TK Ring for review

Hello

do not like this ring and the engraving really but before it leaves my hands again I want to make sure with you guys!!

TIA
    Andreas
    Attached Files

re
    Attached Files

Comment

The rune panels appear to have the proper die flaws that exist on originals. It would help to show close ups of the other rune panels.

So far I like it.

Comment

re
        Attached Files

Comment

th
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Symonds View Post
            The rune panels appear to have the proper die flaws that exist on originals. It would help to show close ups of the other rune panels.

So far I like it.

Attached Files

Comment

"K. Herwig" - only lastnames are used

Comment

Agree, no seam on the revese of tk either,its a bad one, sorry as you know

Comment

It appears to be a cast copy and that's why there is no seam along with the other issues.
                  Jim

Comment

A nice wearer ... if you're into that kind of thing

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

Potential Totenkopf

I must say that this ring has some problems like having the first initial, no visualization of the seam and an award date one day off of the usual. As far as the seam occassionally they are hard to see. Try placing it in the palm of your hand with a white sheet of paper underneath in different light as will bring out some hard to see seams. I can't imagine someone forgetting a seam with a ring that looks so good externally.The worst flaw in my opinion is having the first initial of the name on the band. From your photo's I must say the external features displayed so far look good. The Runes flaws shown, the skull, the oak leaves look good, the mounting of the skull. Is this nearing a superfake externally or is it an exception. This is a Don Boyle answer. If this is a true fake the collecting world has a potential problem and if possible should be made aware. Thanks for the posted pictures. More would be appreciated.

Docf

Comment

was asked to post some better photos...here is the result

I have the ring here until tuesday and am already prepared to return it back to the guy as a good repro ring
                          Attached Files

Comment

f
                            Attached Files

Comment

no seam
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X