Totenkopf wachsturmbanne uniform, KZ guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robs View Post
    And where is that very rare cap nowadays??
    This is a good question! Where is that very rare cap nowadays?? Did BenVK sell this on e-stand?
    Attached Files

Comment

I don't know where this one is... it sure would go very well with my KZ uniform But I'm still happy with my white piped cap. when you look at pictures with members of the totenkopfwachsturmbanne, they often wear a cap with white piping.

The uniform in its displaycase now: ( the cap is in another SD display)
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rogerd View Post
        But I'm still happy with my white piped cap. when you look at pictures with members of the totenkopfwachsturmbanne, they often wear a cap with white piping.
        I saw it on the photo you posted earlier. Very interesting! I didn`t know about this "combination" as I have always assumed white piping was used by infantry without exception (and not by mostly elderly guards in totenkopfwachsturmbanne).
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by militaria.no View Post
          I saw it on the photo you posted earlier. Very interesting! I didn`t know about this "combination" as I have always assumed white piping was used by infantry without exception (and not by mostly elderly guards in totenkopfwachsturmbanne).
          It was the norm,colored cap piping was out for a very short period.

Comment

If someone would be interested in my tunic who started the thread, it will be for sale soon.

Comment

Can you post the interior or the tunic, both sides and overall?

Comment

For the moment I can not post pictures, I can send them to your mail and feel free to post. I need to pay my subscription. Will do this this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Nordheide-Versand is renamed and now goes by the name of History shop. It is run by one of the most distrustfull dealers out there: Kai Winkler. This guy ripped off many people. He sure will have a few good pieces but I will never buy from him again. Do a little search on the forum...

Erik
                  Yes Kai Winkler is a dishonest scumbag....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X