It Sure Didn't Take Long....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Sure Didn't Take Long....

...for copies of this to hit the market.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Offizier-mit-...ht_1382wt_1142

"Hundestaffel"
    Attached Files

Yea it never takes long! Thats just what Mark Yerger was talking about in the other post. Even though this photo might not be from a book it just goes to show how unscrupulous dealers will copy and sell anything. And it really boggles my mind how someone out there will pay good money for a photo in such a poor quality and what surly must not be original.
    Tim

Comment

It makes me wonder how much of this stuff is copied and sold in Russia as real where many people cannot read English and German Forums.

Comment

A grouping of original period produced PK and personal photos directly attibuted to Muhlenkamp / his personal estate was recently broken up (for maximun profit of course), with some of the original period Heide (Muhlemkamp's dog) photos being offered to me directly (at ultra-ridiculous prices even for a serious SS Hund collector like myself).

As the new owners are posting these original PK and personal shots on various websites, they are easy meat for copying, much easier then copying a photo from a period newspaper -what I posted here is a prime example of this....

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Here is a dog without copies. LAH 1940.
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X