No announcement yet.

SS camo caps (photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting pics indeed Göran, thank you Seems like 9-Sturm of 82 Standarte, no further ID. Is there nothing written on either of these pics?
    I had a contact relating Bünde and what I was told is that he ( amongst others ) became part of the Totenkopf Art. Regiment, to switch to Panzer in a later stage and ending up in "Das Reich". I also had a "Vorläufiger Ausweis" ( temporary ID ) from a SS-Anwärter in SS-Sturm 6/82, called Fritz Fiege, born 10.7.1914 in Ermschwerd in Hessen ( Werra / Kassel Kreiss ) but I have found no further information about him yet, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by revi View Post
      Interesting pics indeed Göran, thank you Seems like 9-Sturm of 82 Standarte, no further ID. Is there nothing written on either of these pics?
      I had a contact relating Bünde and what I was told is that he ( amongst others ) became part of the Totenkopf Art. Regiment, to switch to Panzer in a later stage and ending up in "Das Reich". I also had a "Vorläufiger Ausweis" ( temporary ID ) from a SS-Anwärter in SS-Sturm 6/82, called Fritz Fiege, born 10.7.1914 in Ermschwerd in Hessen ( Werra / Kassel Kreiss ) but I have found no further information about him yet, unfortunately.
      No there is only 1937 in one of them and the other have a stamp of some sort so nothing exciting.
      Interesting information you have there about your contact! Good luck in your further searching for more info.

I add some more photos from the group.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thats it for today
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice !
            The IIN numberplate is von Nürnberg by the way, these are interesting pictures with great variety, on which back of the pict has teh year 1937 been written please? I love the picture with the men with SS3 collar tabs and the NCO with cloth covered visor ... thanks for sharing !!

Comment

Originally posted by revi View Post
              Very nice !
              The IIN numberplate is von Nürnberg by the way, these are interesting pictures with great variety, on which back of the pict has teh year 1937 been written please? I love the picture with the men with SS3 collar tabs and the NCO with cloth covered visor ... thanks for sharing !!
              Thanks for info about the numberplate !

The 1937 is on the back of the right photo in post #6.

There are some captions in a few of the photos, I do not read German so I scan them and send as PM because I think this is not so interesting for the rest of the members.

And here a few more from the group:
              Attached Files

Comment

I can´t see what arm patch the guy to the left in the second photo have
                Attached Files

Comment

And the last one I will post from this group, thanks for looking.

//Göran
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great, patch on the right arm looks like a mountain insignia / armstyle Edelweiss, in the group pict there are several men wearing it . Please feel free to pm the scans of the writing on the back, I'll translate it for you. Thanks for showing !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                    X