Scandinavian Nazi party / collaboration pins. Info needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scandinavian Nazi party / collaboration pins. Info needed

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

Hello all,

<o></o>

Although not specifically SS these pins are nevertheless collaboration related and this is also the best place to attract the attention of our Viking friends…

Can someone give me more information on these pins and also there approximate value??

I offered about 15 different of them but don’t know anything about them. Are there fakes of them??

Thank you in advance.

Marc
    Attached Files

All I can say are that they are Swedish, I quess you alredy know that. I dont know of they are fake or not sorry.

Olav

Comment

Hi Marc.

Can we have a scan of the reverses?

KR
      Peter

Comment

I have seen these for sale in Sweden (at Stockholms Arms fair). These are "day pins) of Swedish Nazi party - die stamped in very thin metal. I do not think these are fakes, since quality is quite high, prices reasonable as demand is not high neither...

Just my 2 finnish marks....

Jani
        - Military historian and dealer from Finland.
        - Collecting Finnish awards, German EK1's 1939, KVK1's w/o swords and Tirolian shooting badges.
        I still need EK1's L/14 Screwback and Pinback.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the fast reactions.

I can unfortunately not give back pictures. I only have the pictures I post here.

I have to see these items tomorrow and decide to buy them or not.

If there are fakes of them, what do I look for? What is the aprox. value??

Marc
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mark.

Jani is correct about the identity of the badges. Making a judgement based solely on the obverse is tricky though. The ones I've seen and believed to be originals are marked Sporrong and the pin is soldered directly to the badge.
            I saw a bunch of these on a flea-market in Florida more than 15 years ago,
            they were unmarked, the pin was attached to a small plate and they had a strange metalcolour . Try to post them here before buying . As for the price, they are offered for between 60$ and 120$ each , but the very rarely sell

KR
            Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Peter J.
              Hi Mark.

Jani is correct about the identity of the badges. Making a judgement based solely on the obverse is tricky though. The ones I've seen and believed to be originals are marked Sporrong and the pin is soldered directly to the badge.
              they were unmarked, the pin was attached to a small plate and they had a strange metalcolour . Try to post them here before buying . As for the price, they are offered for between 60$ and 120$ each , but the very rarely sell

KR
              Peter
              Peter made good points - though prices asked in Stockholm were around 100 EUR each. I have had couple and I know few collectors who are interested in them and they sell if you know the collectors... but there aren't many.

Manufacturer for all might naturally be Sporrong, and they marked badges. I would be suspicious when item is w/o mark... though good fakers have their stamps

One thing I believe these would not be fakes is the low demand and price compared to quality...

Jani
              - Collecting Finnish awards, German EK1's 1939, KVK1's w/o swords and Tirolian shooting badges.

Comment

Hi Mark.

KR
                Peter
                Peter made good points - though prices asked in Stockholm were around 100 EUR each. I have had couple and I know few collectors who are interested in them and they sell if you know the collectors... but there aren't many.

Manufacturer for all might naturally be Sporrong, and they marked badges. I would be suspicious when item is w/o mark... though good fakers have their stamps

One thing I believe these would not be fakes is the low demand and price compared to quality...

Jani

Comment

Jani, you should know by now that everything with a swastika on it has been faked . The ones I was referring to are most definetly fakes and yes, they were all unmarked.

KR
                  Peter

Comment

Thank you very much for the information so far.
                    I will certainly update this post with more pictures when I will have seen or acquire these items. They are part of a larger medal colection.
                    Marc

Comment

Hi Marc,

Here is an example of a Swedish NAZI Party pin. Notice the reverse shows the manufacturer's marking. These pins have been highly fake.

Rene Chavez
                      Http://axis101.bizland.com

Comment

Jani, you should know by now that everything with a swastika on it has been faked . The ones I was referring to are most definetly fakes and yes, they were all unmarked.

KR
                        Peter
                        There is always hope and faith ....

Jani

Comment

Jani, you've got that right

KR
                          Peter

Comment

Hello, as promised I come back on this post with pictures of the back of the badges. As expected they are fake

But what about the two other enamelled ones??
                            They look very well made and are marked:

CC Sporrong & co Stockholm,

Marc
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for the bad colours, the left one is brown.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X