ss sleeve eagle opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss sleeve eagle opinions

hi everyone, i'd like to get some thoughts on this sleeve eagle... thanks, john

Attached Files

Looks good to me,

Michael

Comment

John,
      Looks like one of the many versions of the SS EM sleeve eagle. No red flags that I can see.................

Cheers,
      Ray.

Comment

I have never seen one like that,

Dave
        DaveJ

Comment

There seem to have been a few of these surface lately.....at least I hadn't seen one before then (I guess that means nothing though) They certainly match the known construction,just with detailed feet.

Cheers,Ian

Comment

..Its a nice one...

In my opinion its a very nice original one! When I look at page 439 in Angolia's SS Cloth Insignia I see the same version. Special is of course the very detailed talons. This is one of the RZM eagles I like the most. Very nicely embriodered.

I give it a

I hope youre enjoying the pleasure of having it! I do, beacuse I have the "brother" of this eagle myself!

/Felix

Comment

Eagle .....

yes I like it too. David

Comment

This pattern of eagle has been discussed fairly recently, if i remember correctly it was regarding the feet as this example has feet while the majority do not have feet, do a search you should find it, never the less it is an Original eagle,

cheers,

Gary

Comment

Is it for sale?
                  Whats the going price for these?

Micahel

Comment

hi guys,

a fellow i know is THINKING about selling one of these i think. i have no idea about what he will ask, but i will pass along details if/when i know of them. he maintains that they are vet bring backs... that's why i am relying on the experts here as to their authenticity. they looked good to me, but i always like to have a 2nd opinion. hope to know something about it soon... john

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X