Deutschland Cuff Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutschland Cuff Title

I'm working at this one. What do you think!

http://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPages/Cloth/c733.htm

Bill's got several very nice "book marks".

Fine title..go for it.

Greg

Comment

Looks like a good original "officer" version to me !-

Comment

"Textbook" example "bookmark"

Bill has some great items.
        Michael

Comment

100% original example

cheers,

Gary

Comment

A very nice original cufftitle. Just one tip, this one is the fairest priced D flatwire CT that I found on the web compared with some other dealers and this one is also mint with the tag. Otherones bought already one in the same condition a couple of $100 more expensive online lately.

Comment

I went and looked at the cuff title Bill has and noticed that all the flatwire examples are noted as being for wear by NCOs. I thought that these were officer quality cuff titles. Am I wrong or were these flatwires favored worn only by NCOs?

Comment

Originally posted by herrgeezer
                I went and looked at the cuff title Bill has and noticed that all the flatwire examples are noted as being for wear by NCOs. I thought that these were officer quality cuff titles. Am I wrong or were these flatwires favored worn only by NCOs?
                Flatwire cuffs were an officers cuff just as were flatwire officers runics, but they were worn by nco's as well just like the collar patches were and both were worn by EM in rare cases as well,
                cheers,
                Gary

Comment

Thanks Gary. I was lucky to pick up this Deutschland flatwire cuff title several years ago at the SOS from the Wolfe-Hardin table for a very good price compared. Of course, at the time I thought it was an extremely high amount to pay for any cuff title but time has changed that tune.

Comment

Beautiful cuff David!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X