Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing real-fake historical SS Ausweis

Hi,

courtesy of my good friend Antoine, the link for an amazing real-fake currently on sale :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-German-...item257804a87e

Check the other items of the seller... Pretty ugly.

See You

Vince

Hysterical

Hysterical !! I won't even mention the Rank discrepancy.

Comment

Allready up to $71 dollars , I would hope that these bidders would know that they are buying a fake .

Comment

"Hysterical !! I won't even mention the Rank discrepancy. "
        Dr. Strangelove

Exactly!

I have just sent the seller a message via the ebay site asking about this "discrepancy". I wonder what his respose will be?

Charles Betz
        Last edited by C. Betz; 11-26-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Yes indeed, a real fake! if this were real it would never be sold on ebay as the owner would have a long line of collectors waiting behind the scenes for him to sell!

Kevin

Comment

Just checked his feedback. Looks like he's sold fakes in the past.

Comment

Laminated it would be a great ice-scraper for the car

Ian

Comment

Is there anything real in his ebay-shop ? A lot of blades, hangers, etc.

Comment

There's Always An Explanation.

In a previous post, I stated I had sent the seller a question about the discrepancy in the rank stated and the one depicted in the picture.

Here is the question and his reply:

Why is there a picture of Heydrich as Gruppenfuhrer and the rank in the ausweiss listed as Hauptsturmfuhrer?

"Hi,

The first I want to thank you for shewed interest in my auctions.

The document is original - the photo was attached new - because old photo is rotten therefore not fit photo to document ..

I have a question to you:

I sell a lot of stuff from the time of the Second World War, but unfortunately I can adjust these things for sale not because there mostly swastika on it!

If you are interested in buying stuff from the Third Reich - then let me know and I will send you the photos from my collection. Please note that your email mailbox must have minden least 700 MB of disk space. I have quite a lot of it, very much German badge with documents, much German Daggers SA, SS, Air Force, Army daggers, flags, documents, books, stamps, etc. So I took it really matters much. You will be amazed at what I have to sell everything.

You can then buy things with me like. Buyer of several things - I like to do one good price DISCOUNT. Delivery is worldwide, free, insured and very quickly - by airmail. After purchase you will get from me a tracking number so you can track the shipment online.

If you have any questions - please contact me and I just try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.

About an answer I was very happy.

I thank you again and wish you still a nice day.

and-wol

This guy is a real prize.

Charles Betz

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X