SS Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Flag

Hello to all,I hoope it was my lucky dayI just pick-up few nice looking flag and it was one this SS.Can I have your opinions on this one.I'll make a better pic tommorow at the day light.
    Thanks to all for your help.
    Best Pete
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Luftwaffe rectangular pennant BAD '60s Delta International. SS thing bad also, can we see back of the Luftwaffe Trumpet banner.
        Regards, Ed.
        Ed. Anderson,Jr.
        The film "Idiocracy" was originally released as a comedy. Now it has been re-released as a documentary.

Sarcasm is just one of my many talents!

Comment

Originally posted by jeepguy
          Lucky day?,,,ha hah Id say you done screwed up big fella,,,dems nothing but a pile 'o garbage
          What are you on? 2 maybe 3 items are bad the rest are original. There is a $1000 worth of RKF and State flags alone.

Comment

There are a lot of good flags in there from what I can see. The luft trumpet banner for starters. The state service flag, RK flag, the Km pennant etc, etc! Take some better photos and post them in the flag section. You have some winners for sure!

Comment

"big deal,,I have dozens of them "

and your point is?

Comment

Originally posted by jeepguy
                big deal,,I have dozens of them
                Take you cocky attitude and go look at them then. Geez ... you are a piece of work.

Comment

My mother warned me about men like you.

Comment

f'd up trolly eagle sold! The guy even flew in to pick the piece of junk up

Comment

Yes I am, you have an issue with that?

Comment

The guy posts his flags on here to get an opinion and this is how people answer him? Way to be helpful to a forum member who asks for an opinion. Man I hope you don't have children!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X