Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffen SS Sabre - Need Evaluation

Here is a Sabre I found for sale, what are your thoughts,

<!--tmpl(,_38) imageTemplate--><TABLE style="WIDTH: 746px; HEIGHT: 559px"><TBODY><TR><TD><!--tmpl(,_39) imageTemplate[1]--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!--tmpl(,_72) imageTemplate--><TABLE style="WIDTH: 746px; HEIGHT: 559px"><TBODY><TR><TD><!--tmpl(,_73) imageTemplate[1]--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

<!--tmpl(,_142) imageTemplate--><TABLE style="WIDTH: 746px; HEIGHT: 559px"><TBODY><TR><TD><!--tmpl(,_143) imageTemplate[1]--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

<!--tmpl(,_160) imageTemplate--><TABLE style="WIDTH: 746px; HEIGHT: 559px"><TBODY><TR><TD><!--tmpl(,_161) imageTemplate[1]--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

<!--tmpl(,_178) imageTemplate--><TABLE style="WIDTH: 746px; HEIGHT: 559px"><TBODY><TR><TD><!--tmpl(,_179) imageTemplate[1]--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

<!--tmpl(,_72) imageTemplate--><TABLE style="WIDTH: 746px; HEIGHT: 559px"><TBODY><TR><TD><!--tmpl(,_73) imageTemplate[1]--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 746px; HEIGHT: 559px"><TBODY><TR><TD><!--tmpl(,_106) imageTemplate[1]--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 746px; HEIGHT: 559px"><TBODY><TR><TD><!--tmpl(,_125) imageTemplate[1]--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Put totgether from parts and many upgrades... Nothing you like to spend money on.

Comment

Shawn, When you look at the hole surrounding the area of the runes button, my first thought is a jazzed up Police degen. All the extra juicy runes and trumped up etched blade further point to a whole lot more suspicion.

Comment

Some-one went crazy with the SS stamps on this sword.
                      SS runes are ill fitting to the handle too. Turn around and walk away on this one.
                      Steve

Comment

Is this all period correct, or overdone with no providence?

Jack

Comment

IMO
                          The stamped runes (far too many) on this all look to be of inferior quality and don't match the sword.
                          Its not what I would expect to see.
                          Regards
                          David

Comment

Thanks guys, I posted the SS helmet he has for sale for an amazing $350 and it is most likely a good one. So I thought maybe I would inquire here about his sword he had listed for $550. I thought if it was good maybe I could get a package deal and get a better price on the two, LOL!! I really appreciate your help with this one.

-Shawn

Comment

Just an update. Sorry guys, I just got an email from the guy who had the helmet and sword and it is Pawel Nowak. Please be aware that he may have stolen images of the helmet and called him his own, and I am sure he has done the same with this sabre as well. He listed this sword, helmet and other items on saskatchewanhunts.ca which has less that 100 active members. This guy can appear anywhere. Sorry for wasting your time on this,

-Shawn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X