Black trousers (2) help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black trousers (2) help please

HI good evening , I have a few pairs of trousers on the way to me from Europe
    these are the only pictures as yet , I have tried the search button and have looked at every thing from Panzer to NSKK to HJ ski pants ...?

Im still very much learning and Would really appreciate some help , many thanks
    Attached Files

Any thoughts at all gents/ your help is always appreciated

Comment

most perhaps nskk pair.

Comment

Thanks so far , picture of a label
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi there!

Difficult to say. Germans used lots of black riding trousers for its military corps: HJ, NSKK, SS... They was virtually identical and only few elements distinguish each others like markings and labels. As they will be in your hands, look at the reverse of the liner of one pocket, most probably there (or there was) a label and it or the traces of its square sewn. Sometime the label is washed off and the writing faded away, but from the color you can understand to what branch it can belongs... white for HJ and NSKK and black for the SS ones..

Cheers!

Comment

Hallo again!

I have send my post before you posted the label!

By the pics you can see the RZM logo on the right of the label. On the other side, there was the branch logo, and as supposed is wash away and its not clear to judge. But seems to me to see the 'diamond' of the HJ!

Cheers!

Comment

HI good evening , just realised the buttons are a moulded ` plastic ` with this design ? DAF ? Also found this label ? any clues please .
              Attached Files

Comment

Hallo!

Yep! DAF, no doubt!

Cheers!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X