Couple of nice uniform removed pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of nice uniform removed pieces

Just got these 2 - hope you like them. The EM eagle appears to be an earlier version due to the tightness of the stitching.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Removed items

Nice .....

I bet that Trap could tell some stories
      Regards
      David

Comment

Very nice, Patrick. I think worn, cut off insignia has the most character.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Thanks Guys and Bob- I agree absolutley, they have great character

Does anyone have an unworn example of this green trap they could show- seems to be quite a scarce pattern? (I have seen this one in lighter green but not this dark green with the skull and eagle highlighted in light green).
          Last edited by Patrick W; 11-09-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
            Very nice, Patrick. I think worn, cut off insignia has the most character.

Bob Hritz
            My preference also, I'll take salty worn any day as the mint stuff was never there, or never on a tunic or cap for that matter! Don't get me wrong, mint items have there place but I was there pieces rule!

Great score!

Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick W View Post
              Thanks Guys and Bob- I agree absolutley, they have great character

Does anyone have an unworn example of this green trap they could show- seems to be quite a scarce pattern? (I have seen this one in lighter green but not this dark green with the skull and eagle highlighted in light green).
              The light green highlights are actually the base cloth that comes through - unlike the types with single row teeth , where the eyes are filled in with thread .
              Here's mine to show the effect - it is indeed more clear when dark green thread was used on light base cloth like yours ..
              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X