Faker's tools to cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faker's tools to cheating

. ....NO Comments. But Beware them they're all from the Czech Republic)

VA-SS

SS-BW

?unknow,maybe for "The Flags"

RZM

And SS R.

if any one want to see the detail andanother sets(number-stamps..etc),will upload more,watch out!!
    Last edited by Katsumasa; 08-26-2004, 02:44 PM.

Originally posted by Katsumasa

if any one want to see the detail andanother sets(number-stamps..etc),will upload more,watch out!!
    Please show us more !

Comment

How good are this tools and fakes they make?

Comment

Here we go the hardware for STEEL/Leather equipments

Paper tag?SAME SAMPLE for CR?P!!you can design your own number! Watch OUT!!!

For REPRO Helmet use EX:FJ!!!,CKL? ckl ?ET?NO Problem!please note their "1"number!
        Eagle stamp for leather equipment,I will love to share it's waa number if you want to know!!

Comment

FORGET THIS ONE,for M18 helmet use,but it's no need worry,because its sentence is wrong.

Comment

Katsumasa ,
            Thanks for sharing these stamp with us, I notice they are hosted on your web space if you like you could send the pictures to me and i will post them so they do not disappear at a later date,
            cheers,
            Gary

Comment

Tools of the trade

Sometimes this hobby makes me very sad , perhaps I should just stick to history, at least there the fakes (revisionist 'historians') are much easier to uncover...The sharing of this kind of info is what will help keep this hobby alive - Thanks, John

Comment

Deeply thanks for watching Gentlemen.
                Mr.Gary(Moderator)
                I will follow your order Sir.of course.
                As we know,We can click the right button on mouse, choice the "save image"and save these images.
                These images from my junk WITHOUT ANY "COPYRIGHT",every collectors can feel free to use them and research,welcome!
                Why I bought these CR#P ? I didn't ,A friend gave me these and/with 2 CD disks,He told me some FAKER just blow up his business and Run....of course the truths we 'll never know.

PS:CD includes many paper items ,most are blank,& about 55ea stamps for licence, some ofthem are very rare, here's print out Example:

Sorry I distory them.

Licence:
                KC winner example:

And KC with Sword/diamond Licence ExampleErich Hartmann)
                ....etc etc..

I DON''T SELL THEM FOREVER, Because I AM NOT A CHEAT/FAKER . please do not PM for ask "PRICE".

Regards
                Last edited by Katsumasa; 08-27-2004, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Katsumasa,
                  Thanks again
                  cheers,
                  gary

Comment

Katsumasa, have you seen this stamp?

thanks..
                    Last edited by Perry Floyd; 08-28-2004, 09:24 AM. Reason: picture removal.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.
                      Peter Wiking

Comment

I think most fake sellers have fake stamps, while at a show early this year i was looking at some holsters that are made in Pakistan, the dealer caters for historical re-enactors, now i have seen these holster before from a battle re-enacter who bought them direct from the firm in Pakistan, when they come from them they have no stamps on them at all, the dealers items were makers stamped and WA stamped, he had a few holster all from the same source all stamped with different makers and wa stamps so he odviously has more than one stamp, now he is just one of many selling these items!, and yes some were ss stamped as well,
                        cheers,
                        gary

Comment

hmm just yesterday i read about these stamps or actually I saw them on a website, i cant find them now,, will post if I find the address.... They where for sale. Think it was a german site.

Comment

I should imagine there are quite a few sets out there and being sold on for fakers elsewhere to try there hands, again another way to rase income

cheers,

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Perry Floyd
                              Katsumasa, have you seen this stamp?

thanks..
                              No Sir,without this special one,I didn't find it.data only content the stamps for LICENCE.

The last piece I want to show:

Far left:
                              SS-Totenkopf division
                              Fallschirm-panzer Division 1.Hermann Goring
                              and DKIG licence.

regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X