X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

What do you think of this cap?

I saw this cap for sale and am wondering about your opinion. I do not have any doubts about the Bevo decals, more about the cap itself. Let me know what you think and also why you think that. Thanks from Paul
      Last edited by Phoef; 08-26-2004, 08:55 AM. Reason: wrong Title

Comment

M43 cap

2nd

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

M43

last picture

Comment

The tunic and insignia are bad

I am not keen on the cap either...

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

I'm not an SS collector, but as a uniform collector I don't like the tunic itself. For example: I would expect a much tighter 'zig zag' stitch on the underside of the collar.

I'l leave the insignia to the SS guys.......
                AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

It's nice to see that no matter how hard they try (fakers) they will never be 100%. All we got to do is to reach the point that we can all see those small but big characteristics that make the difference.

Tony

Comment

I agree the tunic is bad. All of the insignia is bad as well.

Comment

tunic

The tunic is very similar to a reenactor tunic I have seen--not orignal.

Marty
                      I love the beach.

Comment

Tunic is either from a company called Lost Battalions or SM Wholesale, I would have to feel the material to tell which one. All the insignia I see is bad, bad, bad, bad. Did I mention it was bad? Also the tabs are applied wrong. They are much too high. The lining is modern as well. The hat....it just smells.

Cheers
                        Gary

Originally posted by MartyC
                        The tunic is very similar to a reenactor tunic I have seen--not orignal.

Marty

Comment

Gary, how did you tell it was from Lost Battalions? LB generally produce their stuff as close to the real thing. It looked rather good, save for the Siegrunen, which are rather bright, and the SS-eagle. The cap is crap. How much did you pay for the tunic and where did you get it from Spitfire?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X