SS EM Tab Set sold on Estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS EM Tab Set sold on Estand

I wanted to get opinions on these tabs I purchased. Thank you very much for your opinions and help!

Regards,

Sam

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=621220
    Last edited by sam1chlt; 10-31-2012, 09:32 AM.

Sam, they look like replicas to me.

regards, Robert

Comment

Thank you Robert! I appreciate your assistance!

Regards,

Sam

Comment

im with Robert abaut this tabs.

Comment

Thank you for your help! Besslein!!

Comment

Why weren't opinions solicited before purchase? These Gentlemen would have gladly provided their expertise.

Regards,
            Pierce

Comment

I have no problem with them until I saw this thread last night and thought maybe I should check to be sure!

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=630377

Comment

I stumbled upon this set after the sale was already completed, while I was doing a search on the e-stand. If I had seen it earlier, I would have started a discussion thread then. The saving grace was that the sale thread had not been removed yet, even though it had been marked as sold.

In any case, I am sure that it was an honest mistake by a seller who genuinely believed the set to be authentic and that a refund will now be granted.

Comment

They look ok to me. A variation from the standard rzm ones but good imo.
                  Regards
                  Lars

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
                    I stumbled upon this set after the sale was already completed, while I was doing a search on the e-stand. If I had seen it earlier, I would have started a discussion thread then. The saving grace was that the sale thread had not been removed yet, even though it had been marked as sold.

In any case, I am sure that it was an honest mistake by a seller who genuinely believed the set to be authentic and that a refund will now be granted.
                    This is why I am a member here. I appreciate someone posting this, even after the fact. We should all look out for one another and help each other. This will in turn help the community as a whole. I am certain it was an honest mistake and may be a questionable piece, but I cannot take the chance on it!

Thank you for posting bwanek1!

Regards,

Sam

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X