Uniform of Fritz Krämer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniform of Fritz Krämer.

Who can help me out, I saw through google that Krämer's uniform was shown here in 2004, it looked like it was in a museum.
    The thread is gone. Does anybody know which museum that was?
    Thanks in advance

This picture...
    Attached Files

Comment

This is the only one I could find from the now closed thread...unfortunately.

Comment

Yes, the tabs looked a little dodgy to me, but I wanted to know if it's in a museum in the US or Europe.

Comment

tunic

Rob , I do remember seeing this uniform I believe at a Max Show quite awhile ago, it was not even close to original and a ground up reproduction in my opinion ,a dealer had it "for sale"
          jim

Comment

Thanks Jim.
            I recieved some helpfull pm's, These pictures were taken in the Danville tank museum

Comment

janke

Rob,
              Forgot to mention that this was one of Janke's masterpieces and it matched up to the Sepp Dietrich tunic very closely by the the same creator .

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Toncar View Post
                Rob,
                Forgot to mention that this was one of Janke's masterpieces and it matched up to the Sepp Dietrich tunic very closely by the the same creator .

I wanted to know what those docs were lying in front of that fake tunic, I figured they had something to do with him.

Comment

To the right is a promotion document signed A.H. and to the left probably a SS sword or SS honor ring doc, signed by H.H.

Whether or not these belonged to Fritz Krämer I have no idea.

Markus

Comment

...it's in the Patton museum in , when at SOS you can visit it. The uniform is laughable...
                    Pieter.
                    SUUM CUIQUE ...
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X