SS Heimwehr Danzig items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Heimwehr Danzig items

I know there are not many items from SS Heimwehr Danzig floating around, but I would like to start this thread in order to sum pictures related to this subject.

Yesterday I was roaming through my 1939 bound album of the SS newspaper "Das Schwarze Korps" and a plain page with the Heimwehr Danzig flag popped up ! How amazing flag ! I had never seen it complete before except on the related pin that SS members sometimes wore. I imagine then this thread…

Here is the page. Source: "Das Schwarze Korps" Folge 34, 24. August 1939.

I've already made a little research on the forum and a few members own very nice items and I hope they will share them here again.

Please post your cufftitles, pins, pictures and other items connected to the SS Heimwehr Danzig.

Regards,
    Loïc

i think this thread will be short.

Comment

Originally posted by Helbe View Post
      I know there are not many items from SS Heimwehr Danzig floating around, but I would like to start this thread in order to sum pictures related to this subject.

Yesterday I was roaming through my 1939 bound album of the SS newspaper "Das Schwarze Korps" and a plain page with the Heimwehr Danzig flag popped up ! How amazing flag ! I had never seen it complete before except on the related pin that SS members sometimes wore. I imagine then this thread…

Here is the page. Source: "Das Schwarze Korps" Folge 34, 24. August 1939.

I've already made a little research on the forum and a few members own very nice items and I hope they will share them here again.

Please post your cufftitles, pins, pictures and other items connected to the SS Heimwehr Danzig.

Regards,
      Loïc
      I have a nice Wehrpass to a guy who was in ss heimwehr and some small docs with it all so there is a nsdap unit flag with (CHILDLITZ ) patched in the corner its the sort with the silver fringe around it childlitz was suburb of the free state of Danzing

sorry thats it
      Last edited by judas; 10-30-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Here is an officer SS - Heimwehr Danzig cuff title I had a few years ago. Sadly denazified. I still wish I had kept it. I know I will never find another one.

Cheers
        //Felix
        Attached Files

Comment

Konvolut

All to one Man, Heimwehr Danzig to Totenkopf I.R. 3.
          Attached Files

Comment

That is nice Dr! Awesome grouping!

Comment

Ernst Wagner

Here is the only pic I really have of him, other pics from microfilm are to dark.
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice set, nice set

Comment

Heimwehr Danzig Plate

Smashed this into a thousand pieces a couple of years ago and just glued it together again last week....a real shame.

Ex Estate of Waldemar Heinrich ( SS-T & LSSAH ), half-brother of Swords holder Theodor Wisch.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice that you have repaired the plate Marcus, thought the damage would have been worse and think the bulk of the item has thankfully remained intact - nice to have this and identical to one I missed out on 2 years back.

In relation to this thread, putting the finishing touches to a book on Kurt Sametreiter (with his full involvement), who was in the 14. Kompanie of SS-HD, that will contain circa 60 unpublished images of the SS-HD - know photos of this unit are as scarce as actual awards, cuff titles, etc. Think this should be of interest to some on this forum - will aim to keep you posted on timeframes for availability.

The images showing the grouping to one guy below are superb - you're a very lucky guy!!

Comment

A well worn and used officer cuff title.

Bob Hritz
                      Attached Files
                      In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X