please help ss straps!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help ss straps!!

i own all three of these ss shoulder boards, the SS-Obersturmbannführer board was purchased on the forum.. the two SS-Schütze boards were purchased at the same show i will be attending next weekend...

before i attempt to sell these or even add them to my collection i would wish to have you, who i trust and have been coming to for about a year now to help me out

i dont know if they are real or not...

- the SS-Schütze boards have had the 'understrap' removed and have the holes from a pip that once was.... they are in good condition, dont glow under blacklight...

- the SS-Obersturmbannführer board has gray thread ontop... it has red wool under the 'lacing' and under that sewed on is black wool... it also has the understrap removed... i was told it was somesort of alteration- mid war..

thank you all very much!!!

almost forgot pics...

http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/...lder%20boards/

Comment

Anyone?? Any comments??

Comment

There you go Dylan, folks don't like following external links to photographs. And I for one don't blame them.

Ian

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Dylan, I believe you must be an association member to post pictures, It only costs $25, and is well worth the money if you avoid even one fake. Also, it allows you to view the "fake galleries" so you can view what the known fakes look like.

Gary
            Last edited by B-24 Liberator; 09-24-2012, 06:42 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X