LAH trumpet banner photos request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAH trumpet banner photos request.

I am looking for up-close detailed photos of an Adolf Hitler-Standarte trumpet banner(early design), mainly the skull and bones.

The very few images i found are good to give an idea but not detailed enough.
    I am requesting such photos because i asked a scale 1:6 manufacturer to reproduce it in scale 1:6.

Do you or do you know someone that actually has one in his possession?
    I would like to get in touch with that person or you could post the photos here.

Any help would be much appreciated not only by me but also by many other 1:6 hobbyists!

Is there not such a banner known to be in a private collection?

Comment

Yes there are, quite a few around, rare but not super rare ( whatever that means lol ) OFW over in the flags forum can point you in the right direction...

Comment

Thank you for the tip.

Could a moderator be so kind to place this thread in the "Flag, Pennant and Standarte Forum" section.

Comment

Don't see why you would need to reproduce that detail in such a small repro. Sounds suspicious to me.

Comment

You are obviously not know with the 1:6 hobby.
            http://3reich.us/products/gm623/]Upcoming Musikkorps figure

Notice the trumpet banners are not correct and also i would like to see a LAH trumpet banner instead of the Deutschland one.

That is why i am requesting such photos because the 3R asked me for better reference photos.

Comment

Wow, 3R products produce really highly detailed figures.
              I can see why you are requesting better detailed photos of the LAH banner.
              I suggest you add some photos to this thread of the musikkorps figure so others
              can see your quest for detail. Best of luck with your search.
              I think it's a legit request.
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. R View Post
                Don't see why you would need to reproduce that detail in such a small repro. Sounds suspicious to me.
                You just made my day

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair View Post
                  Wow, 3R products produce really highly detailed figures.
                  I can see why you are requesting better detailed photos of the LAH banner.
                  I suggest you add some photos to this thread of the musikkorps figure so others
                  can see your quest for detail. Best of luck with your search.
                  I think it's a legit request.
                  Steve
                  Thank you for the support, they are beautifully made and look great on my shelf and would look neat next to a 1:1 mannequin. I wish i could afford the real deal tho.

Here are a few photos of the prototype figure which are actual two figures in one:

Comment

You could resize the pics of original trumpet banners and use them for the 1/6 figure ?!

Comment

The problem is that i would like to see the skull and bones to be embroidered and thus need up-close photos of the banner.

The photos that i got are not detailed enough to show the lines on the skull and bones.

For anyone who wants to help you can reach 3R by this e-mail address:
                      info@3reich.us or didusa@onlinedid.com

Comment

Obviously rarer than first thought....i would like to see an original one as well...are there any other original photographs of the AH trumpet banner in use?.
                        Winterdan.

Comment

Would love to see an original AH Standarte trumpet banner in a modern day collection. Wonder how many survived ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X