FlandersMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on the green Turkish SS cuff title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on the green Turkish SS cuff title.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

I have acquired two of these titles lately and when comparing them I noticed a few differences…. As obvious on the picture the text does not match, one is longer than the other. The back structure of the letters is also very different. What is the explanation of this??

Marc
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Marc,

IMO both are originals. The difference can due to different circumstances (wet etc.)

Best regards,

Rene

Comment

Originally posted by Kuifje69
        Marc,

IMO both are originals. The difference can due to different circumstances (wet etc.)

Best regards,

Rene
        Maybe my wife washed the top one.
        regards
        jon

Comment

probably made of different machines that is all, if you compare BeVo bands you will notice even though they are made by the same firm there are differences,
          cheers,
          Gary

Comment

Arent the differences a bit to evident to be explained away with "dampness and storage" ?

Comment

I agree with you Chris, None of the cuffs has been washed, dry-cleaned or anything like this. Both are mint but are obviously made differently???? Is this a variation??

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc verstraete
                I agree with you Chris, None of the cuffs has been washed, dry-cleaned or anything like this. Both are mint but are obviously made differently???? Is this a variation??

Marc
                Read post # 5

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X